Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong (21722 Views)

Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against West Ham Utd (photos) / Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
fergie001:

Referees body after review, said the decision was wrong, you are now countering the referees body?

Will he have amputated his legs?

Ex-players who have played the game for decades said the decision was incorrect.... With VAR, it was clearly an INCORRECT DECISION.
Then what about Chelsea v Tottenham?
That the ref and VAR came to apologise 2 days later.
I think they should give Chelsea the 3 points and give Romero his red card.
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
OdenKelechi:
Good, now deduct Chelsea's points accordingly cos those cunts didn't deserve to win that match
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

VAR rescued Chelsea!

Let me ever hear their fans make phim again!
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
ceeceeco:
They should deduct point from that useless club called Chelshit.
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
cosmatika:
Then they should subtract 2points from Chelsea and give Westham their share.
EPL refs have always been a case of ojoro.
Arsenal have suffered it the most
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by paulolee(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
LZAA:

I'm sorry but that goal is just like any long range goal scored in any match
I had to look twice to see why the goal was being hailed but yep still nothing
That’s the best goal in epl so far
If u av any in mind, mention or send d link let’s judge

1 Like

Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by mordred44: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
If one person own no spoil anoda pesin own no go beta
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by fergie001: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Review doesn't mean they will deduct points. It is to make referees understand they have to be firm. Nobody is asking for points, what's done is done, but I only referenced because of those saying it is a foul. It isn't a FOUL, that's my point.
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by mvem(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2022
reccy:
If dem born anybody's papa make you mention chelsea again.

Nah d westham own una go talk,

D one against totenham

Everton vs Liverpool?
Leeds vs brendford?
And so many more I can't recall. Do you mean these ones are not worthy to be talked about?

All the ref, Var and pgmol are mad!!! Very very mad. Nah thunder go faya your blokos.

Are they saying there is no contact btw Mendy and that idiot? Come and take the three points now make we see......

Bunch of mofos!!!!

dey go compensate for next match...don't make noise when it happens
Re: Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong by OdenKelechi(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

If they can, they should do that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach / Paul Pogba Named In The Premier League Team Of The Year. See Full List / Oliseh To Share In Nigeria’s 2018 World Cup Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.