Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k (4027 Views)

Various Plots,detached Houses At Abuja Asokoro,maitama,jabi,suncity,gwarinpa / For Sale:various Plots Of Land At Ogudu Gra:11m,13m,15m,23m,25m,55m,75m,140m,160 / 2-3 Bedrm Apartments In Surulere From 300k, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
we have variouse plots of land @ epe for sale from 300k per plot. interested buyers should call staflex ptoperty, suite e329, ikota shopping complex, vgc.
tel: 08025333986, 07038401012
email: simon@staflexproperty.com
web: www.staflexproperty.com
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
call
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
How far is Epe from VGC approximately?
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
Please can you explain Number 122 of your bulletin?

http://www.staflexproperty.com/images/bulletin.pdf
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2011
call
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
staflex:

call

Why call first, why can't business info be given free of charge considering am a potential client? What if what u have doesn't fit my needs. I beg i no get time to waste. Simple question, u say make I call before i get response from you. Na so dem dey run business. Call to discuss wetin? When i no sure wetin u get go interest me? I ask for the area where I get interest, if u explain am, if i wan go ahead, i will get in touch.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
@ shopclue, epe is approximately 20 minutes.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by saibuhari(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
Did you buy credit for anyone to call you? If you cant release full details of the land then forget it. This is how we increase cost of business for others and end up wasting peoples time. What is wrong with giving full details if the land you are selling is genuine? Just what is wrong? I have come to observe that only those who give full details about their business get customers confidence. But a lot of blind business people dont know this.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by saibuhari(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2011
In case you dont have idea of the kind of details to release for land deal, I will help you - hoping you will not try to educate me on how many years you have been into property business.

1.  Where in Epe is the land located?
2.  What title do you have for the land?
3.  What infrastructure do you have around the land?
4.  Is it Estate land?

Answers to the above will easily make someone make up his mind whether to call you or not. You dont just tell me there is land somewhere and with the opportunity of giving full details without cost to buyer you prefer I call you - as if call is free.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
saibuhari:

In case you dont have idea of the kind of details to release for land deal, I will help you - hoping you will not try to educate me on how many years you have been into property business.

1.  Where in Epe is the land located?
2.  What title do you have for the land?
3.  What infrastructure do you have around the land?
4.  Is it Estate land?

Answers to the above will easily make someone make up his mind whether to call you or not. You dont just tell me there is land somewhere and with the opportunity of giving full details without cost to buyer you prefer I call you - as if call is free.

Thank you o my brother! Simple thing wey dey suppose to put for the benefit of their own business when they post. Is it not easier to simply easier to answer a question legitimately so other parties interested can read and make up their mind?
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2011
We will await the response.
If we wanna buy in acres, what is the discount and how many acres do you have for sale?
What kinda soil, water logged or dry land?
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2011
Fhemmmy:

We will await the response.
If we wanna buy in acres, what is the discount and how many acres do you have for sale?
What kinda soil, water logged or dry land?

My brother, we better commot for here enter plane o! This kain daku-daji information no go help us.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
shopclue:

My brother, we better commot for here enter plane o! This kain daku-daji information no go help us.

Lol . . . i am sure this gentleman will give us all the info that we need . . . .and if we no get am, we will go to the source of the info . . Nigeria
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . i am sure this gentleman will give us all the info that we need . . . .and if we no get am, we will go to the source of the info . . Nigeria

Ok, so oga stafflex, I apologize. Oga Fhemmy say make we give u "second-life". (I mean second chance). Make we tanda dey wait how you go give us detailed info for your next post. wink
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
So you guys need land in epe or around ibeju lekki generally? Well I have 46 acres of lagoon front land for sale at ibeju lekki. Going for 700k per plot. Dry land. Contact me. Sam 08185438947 or 07042088986
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by saibuhari(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2011
This damogul self, we are accusing staflex of not giving enough info you come carry your own enter. Some of your business men in nigeria are the same. No business acumen.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by Fhemmmy: 5:27am On Aug 14, 2011
damogul:

So you guys need land in epe or around ibeju lekki generally? Well I have 46 acres of lagoon front land for sale at ibeju lekki. Going for 700k per plot. Dry land. Contact me. Sam 08185438947 or 07042088986

Someone is asking for 300K Naira and now you are offering something for 300K Naira a plot?
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
@saibuhari, i dont know what you know about business and I seriously do not know if you count yourself among the blind business men as you have said here. if you want to criticise, do it constructively and gentlemanly
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
will give you all details tomorrow
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by saibuhari(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
Staflex you are one of the regular property agents on nairaland and I think you have come of age in the business. I equally consider you as one of the credible agents here (I dont know if am wrong?) but it fell short of expectation for you to do the kind of advert you did which was unexpected of experienced agent like you. Make no mistake, I respect you but I was disappointed by that very advert of yours. Next time show your experience. Am not into business. I wear tie but if am to do same advert, the only prospective buyers will do is to call me to fix appointment for inspection - meaning I would have given all needed information in detail thereby eliminating any unnecessary enquiries.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by olubuffett: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2011
staflex:

@ shopclue, epe is approximately 20 minutes.

Oga ha ha epe 20min haba na by helicopter.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2011
@saibuhari, thanks my brother i thought of the quality of the ad myself only when it had been posted by one of my marketers. it was dissapointing though but nothing could be done after then. your criticism was noted and I will try and make subsequent ad more detailed. this i believe is the only way a business can move forward.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by glowithdan(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
@staflex:

Can you please answer those questions? Since I am also interested in this said piece of land; if It actually exist!!

I can understand you don't want to make this piece of informations public; kindly e-mail me at: glowithdan@yahoo.com and we follow it up from there. I am presently in the UK, and will be in the country in two weeks time, and will love to follow-up on this. Bleep
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
Someone called me from this forum and said he would sms me his email address and I am yet to receive it. I have also tried reaching him on the number he called me with but could not get through. Please if you know i am refering to you kindly send me your email address on samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk and a proper number I can reach you on. I have very good news for you regarding the request you made regarding the 15 hectres. Sam 08185438947 or 07042088986
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by staflex(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2011
Guys, pls get the full details of this plots of land for 300k as i promised to do. these plots of land are in a proposed estate called parklane estate in Arapagi, Ibeju lekki along the fourth mainland bridge. it is close to Amen estate, New airport, New stadium New lagos state 3000 housing units and the free trade zone. the gazzet of this land is in progress. you can get the full details of the gazzet @ Alausa upon search. a plot is going for 300k. this of course will skyrocket after the gazzet is out. check it out
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by shopclue: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
staflex:

Guys, pls get the full details of this plots of land for 300k as i promised to do. these plots of land are in a proposed estate called parklane estate in Arapagi, Ibeju lekki along the fourth mainland bridge. it is close to Amen estate, New airport, New stadium New lagos state 3000 housing units and the free trade zone. the gazzet of this land is in progress. you can get the full details of the gazzet @ Alausa upon search. a plot is going for 300k. this of course will skyrocket after the gazzet is out. check it out

Thank you for the update.

Do you have a skype id or another where you can chat with myself and other gentlemen who may be interested to know more? Thanks. I will call you though.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by glowithdan(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2011
, I don't want to be left out in this one bit!
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by olubuffett: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
staflex:

How far is Arapagi from onosa.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by olubuffett: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
shopclue:

Thank you for the update.

Do you have a skype id or another where you can chat with myself and other gentlemen who may be interested to know more? Thanks. I will call you though.

If the details of the estate is already sorted, I will say go for this one the cost might not be high compare to the other one; but do ask for descriptions and other issues, then compare.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
Gentlemen, Regarding your search for 15 hectres of land, there is a Lagos state land allocation which would be finalised in a meeting tomorrow between Lagos state, their surveyor and some interested parties and the size of land is exactly 15 hectres. Note that this land would be coming from Lagos state directly so would be free from any and every issues. This area of allocation is at sangotedo area. I am privy to this info as I am also an interested party. My advice to you guys who wish to acquire is that you go for an area of immidiate interest by people and not an area of future investment. Cheers
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by olubuffett: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
damogul:

Gentlemen, Regarding your search for 15 hectres of land, there is a Lagos state land allocation which would be finalised in a meeting tomorrow between Lagos state, their surveyor and some interested parties and the size of land is exactly 15 hectres. Note that this land would be coming from Lagos state directly so would be free from any and every issues. This area of allocation is at sangotedo area. I am privy to this info as I am also an interested party. My advice to you guys who wish to acquire is that you go for an area of immidiate interest by people and not an area of future investment. Cheers

Do you have any idea what the price would be? and would it be ready for development? is Lagos state proposing an estate.
Re: Various Plots Of Land @ Epe From 300k by damogul: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
Of course it would be absolutely ready for development and per the price, that would be determined this week. I do not want to mention the exact area in Sangotedo in order to avoid mass messages from various agents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nexthome Projects: The Semi-detached Duplex In Isheri, Lagos / Quick Sale: Detached House For Sale On Admiralty Road Lekki Phase1 / ESTATES IN SANGOTEDO, AJAH, ELUJU,LAKOWE, AWOYAYA... Starting From 500k to 12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.