Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

All You Need To Know About Japa! - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / All You Need To Know About Japa! (462 Views)

Hustle Ideas For Japa / For My JAPA People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Japa! by Officialsetlinn: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
“Japa”, the popular four letter word that’s the dream of the average Nigerian youth. It holds more promise than a simple migration plan. It’s a complete game changer, an opportunity for a different life and a breath of fresh air. This is the word that has the Nigerian community bubbling.

If you want to Japa, there are a couple of options you could explore.

1. Japa as a Professional: Many Nigerian professionals leave Nigeria to continue their professional careers abroad because of better work conditions and pay. You could even migrate as an English tutor to some non-English speaking countries as well.

2. Japa as an investor: Let money do the talking by investing money in the economy of some countries to gain a permanent residence permit or even a citizenship. These countries have investor visas to aid the process. Starting a business is a sure way to relocate as well.

3. Japa as a Student: Education is possibly the simplest way to gain easy access into another country. Students can apply to a variety of schools abroad and actually have a chance of getting in!

4. Japa through family: The means might justify the end with this one, especially if your means is a family member. If you’re fortunate enough to be married, or directly related to someone with a dual citizenship, you might be able to cinch yours as well.

5. Japa through talent: Perhaps you can sing better than a thousand birds, or you’re skilled in something less entertaining, like academia or digital technology. Put yourself out there by researching some visas offered by some countries to people with special talents.

6. Japa as an asylum seeker: This is for individuals who might be persecuted or attacked in their home country. This could be for political reasons or if they are liable to be attacked by their own government. If they can prove it, they can apply for asylum in many countries.

The Japa check-list

Find information: There are a lot of tools at your disposal. Rebuke the myth that tells you that you must have “someone outside” before you can find verifiable information that would inform your decisions. @setlinnofficial is here to always provide you with every information you may need.

Get or renew your passport: You’d want to obtain or renew your passport close to when you know you’d be starting the process so that it doesn’t expire before you actually japa.

Gather Funds: Money is the gear for this entire thing. You’d need money to settle into whichever country you’d be relocating to. Unless, you are traveling with a complete scholarship with stipend, you might not want to move an inch until the money part is sorted. It’s better to properly prepare with enough funds for the process than to realize halfway through that you’d be in need of funds urgently.

Getting interesting right? You read more here: https://setlinn.com/japa-all-you-need-to-know/

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Japa! by JapaProf: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2022
I heard my name

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Japa! by Officialsetlinn: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
LOL!
JapaProf:
I heard my name

(1) (Reply)

Travel / What Is Jetblue Airways Reservation Number? / My US F1 Visa Experience (approved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.