Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Daniel Regha Blast Kanye West For Declaring Wizkid’s Essence The Best Song Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Regha Blast Kanye West For Declaring Wizkid’s Essence The Best Song Ever (635 Views)

Singer Dotman In Trouble With DMW For Declaring Wizkid The GOAT / I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Regha Blast Kanye West For Declaring Wizkid’s Essence The Best Song Ever by Capooh(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Controversial Nigerian social media personality Daniel Regha known for his attitude of dishing out unrequested piece of advice on social media, has reacted after Kanye West declared Wizkid’s “Essence” as the best song in the history of music.

Gistlover gossip recalls that the internet went wild with joy as American rapper and billionaire fashion designer, Kanye West now known as Ye hailed Wizkid piece of art where he featured Tems.
The Grammy award winning legend took to his Instagram page to declare Wizkid’s song
‘Essence’ as the best in history of music.

This set the internet ablaze as fans of Wizkid took to social media to express delight.
However, Daniel Regha has responded, calling Kanye West a liar for saying that ‘Essence’ is the greatest song in the history of music.

Daniel emphasis that “Essence” isn’t even in the list of the top 10 Nigerian songs of 2020, let alone dominating history. He further accused them of lying to themselves all because of ‘a lot of stanship’, which he further described as pathetic.
Daniel tweeted:

“Wizkid FC are jubilating cos Kanye West said Essence is the best song in the history of music; Lolz. Essence is not even among the Top 10 best Nigerian songs of 2020, talk more of it dominating in history. Y’all lie to yourselves a lot cos of stanship, it’s pathetic. No shades”

Source : https://gistlover.com.ng/6857/you-are-lieing-daniel-regha-tells-kanye-west-for-declaring-wizkids-essence-as-best-song-in-the-history-of-music/

Re: Daniel Regha Blast Kanye West For Declaring Wizkid’s Essence The Best Song Ever by Cypress042(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Haters must always hate.

If you don't have one, work hard and get one undecided
Re: Daniel Regha Blast Kanye West For Declaring Wizkid’s Essence The Best Song Ever by Theory2022: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
See him catapult � nose .....
Enemy of p.....
Re: Daniel Regha Blast Kanye West For Declaring Wizkid’s Essence The Best Song Ever by Mirawonder007(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na today I know say something dey worry kanye for head
Re: Daniel Regha Blast Kanye West For Declaring Wizkid’s Essence The Best Song Ever by We4all: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Firstly, that was an endorsement and not a fact.
Secondly, this Daniel guy is an attention seeker. I keep seeing his annoying face all over social media and I just wanna puke.

(1) (Reply)

“I Never Thought He’d Scam Me Too” — Lady Calls Out Yahoo BF After Getting Scamm / Man Is Mocked After Donald Trump Got VERY Friendly With His Wife / JJC Skillz' Son, Benito Disowns Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.