Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies (50779 Views)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Mercy Eke Dazzles At Headies Awards 2019 / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by ufuosman(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Blow cold grin
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Longman8: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wait oo shey dis one like so na people role model ni.
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Rhozabeth(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
This guy should just learn to shut the Bleep up!
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Slynation(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shuzzi:
Zazuu deserves that award for best street song but na em do himself.
He deserved nothing...Goya meyor was literally everywhere around Nigeria but here in the SS/SE/North many people doesn't know what is Zazzu...but everybody knew about Dorime!!
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by elonmuskbaby: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
He probarbly will because he obviously cannot handle/manage this his new life at the moment.

Some people are not meant to be famous, they are comfortable and happy living a meagre life. Like being at the park loading molue, pushing truck or collecting cans and gabbage.

There was one guy who used to be a gabbage collector over here before he won a lottery of £9million, after he won £9. 7 million he tried so much to live a wealthy life, but eventually he became lonelier, more stupeed and a nuisance to his millionaire neigbours, he started taking cocaine, getting to fights in nighclubs, beating people up and getting sued here and there, left, right and center, he ended up paying out so much in lawyer fees, court fees, fines and compensation, gambling and more drugs taking eventually he wasted all his £9. 7 million, he clearly couldn't handle/manage his millionaire lifestyle. Guess what?

He has become so broke he is back working for £10 an hour as a gabbage collector he was and he says he is very happy living in a rented small room and being poor. His name is Micheal Carrol, google it.

So as i said, some people are not happy being wealthy. There is another case of a husband and wife who won £161 million, one of them man, died a lonely man after they divorced few months after the win. Even though he had his own half share of £80,5 million.
I totally understand what you are saying but in the case of portable he lacks wisdom, character and emotional intelligence plus he has poverty mentality.hes not used to a wealthy lifestyle plus his lack of Common sense makes it worse.afterall people like Obama,wale adenuga and Andrew tate came from nothing and they are wealthy now yet their character didn't leave them neither were They stoopid.there are a lot of people who came from zero to 10 yet The are still humble, respectful ,sane and decent.olamide is another example of a guy that came from nothing yet he's not a nuisance like portable.i feel portable needs therapy.again lack of parental factor is another reason for his dysfunctional behaviour.no decent father will be alive and see his son be a menace
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by HIPROFILE(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na Olamide and Poko Lee I blame
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shanajaja:
Omo next year if BATTLEREADY by Dbull no collect song of the year we nairalanders go blow hot

Na with your new account you go take blow hot abi

2 Likes

Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
I totally understand what you are saying but in the case of portable he lacks wisdom, character and emotional intelligence plus he has poverty mentality.hes not used to a wealthy lifestyle plus his lack of Common sense makes it worse.afterall people like Obama,wale adenuga and Andrew tate came from nothing and they are wealthy now yet their character didn't leave them neither were They stoopid.there are a lot of people who came from zero to 10 yet The are still humble, respectful ,sane and decent.olamide is another example of a guy that came from nothing yet he's not a nuisance like portable.i feel portable needs therapy.again lack of parental factor is another reason for his dysfunctional behaviour.no decent father will be alive and see his son be a menace
Totally agree! If he doesn't get any help soon as in therapy aa you said, he will end up in the dump were he was. Some people are not meant to be wealthy, i believe they are happier and comfortable living a poverty life. He probarbly misses his old life. You can not compare Obama with this guy. grin Obama had a good life, very well educated before he became a president.

1 Like

Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by elonmuskbaby: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Totally agree!
lol.yorubas say when a drummer is beating the drum uncontrollably and Unreasonably then he's about to destroy himself and the drum.

In this case the drummer is portable
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by micflo28(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obviously this guy is been cheated. He is the king of the streets. The award should go to him. Ou don’t need smooth attitudes, vibes and dressing to win this one. It’s what street is all about. He should consider rebranding for more acceptability by brands.
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lol.yorubas say when a drummer is beating the drum uncontrollably and Unreasonably then he's about to destroy himself and the drum.

In this case the drummer is portable
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by phemmyfour: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin
Imagine him saying he is bigger than the headies award grin grin grin
That's true
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edeng:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
na everytime u dey look for money to eat
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by MyExpression(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sabadon:
In all thy doing please dont do drugs sad

Is he the first?

His forerunner Terry-G sang under the influence too.

Who no get sense, no get sense.

Zazzu is actually hotter than the Dorime.

Swears, most of us just dey hear dat winner name today.

Take a poll

1 Like

Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Ceazarlee88: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
I love this guy…..better comedian ���
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Elidrisy20: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Stephenlord:
This guy is dirty honestly
do you ever seen afonja that is clean?

1 Like

Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by sarrshoe: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Since you big pass Dorime singer & Headies........u 4 no voice Ze
h Dr.
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Sambaby7640: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shanajaja:
Omo next year if BATTLEREADY by Dbull no collect song of the year we nairalanders go blow hot
grin. Dbull ke...make i no talk sha cheesy
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by babajero(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nigeria have really lost its value, classifying this guy as a musician rather than a lout is an insult to sane Nigerians, but it is obvious that there are more insane Nigerians than the same ones.
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Gbeng30(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Weed dey worry this guy... Bigger than the headies ke... He has a serious mental problem
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Nehe007(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Weyrey na padlock hm dy wear 4neck now...have sence u no gree,use d smal one wea GOD Give u,u no gree,see watin u do urxef nw.
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by noble2faith(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Englishisamust:
Omo see hate everywhere. Comments on nairaland here is enough for someone to commit suicide. Portable I pray God shame your enemy once again. Nigerians are damn frustrated. Person wey never offend u, u dey abuse aam. No one is perfect abeg!! Some people are born with different characters. Nobody is perfect!!!

You are just irredeemable fool as Portable. Nobody sensible and in his/her right frame of mind should be a fan of that guy!
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Johel(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCUqYAFiyPs

Singer Portable blows hot after Goya Menor won the "Best Street Hip Hop" award at the 15th Headies Award Ceremony after his disqualification.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1sgW9lcSW28?feature=share

Recall, that the singer was nominated for - 'Rookie of the Year’ and ‘Best Street-Hop Artiste,' but he was disqualified from the ceremony over threat to kill co-nominees in those categories and controversial claims he formed 'One Million Boys'
The singer later apologised for the threat and quickly retracted his statement, claiming that the One Million Boys he referred to in the viral video are his fans and not any cult group.
He recently went live on Instagram to throw jab at Goya Menor for winning the "Best Street Hip Hop" award.

"I'm bigger than the Headies awards. Goya Menor who won the 'Street Hip Hop' award, I'm better than him. Does he have another song apart from 'Dorime' Portable could be heard expressing displeasure of the headies choice of Goya Menor on his instagram live.

https://fb.watch/flT2HlONnW/

Miscreant!...tueh!
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by AderogbaOmokeye: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies by Englishisamust: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
noble2faith:

You are just irredeemable fool as Portable. Nobody sensible and in his/her right frame of mind should be a fan of that guy!

Even though you don't have sense pretend small.
Who told you I'm a portable fan?? I don't even listen to Nigerian songs. The guy has already make it. Most Nigerians are just frustrated looking for who to transfer thier aggression on. Most of them will be acting like they are perfect in every aspect, we all know where portable come from. I'm out of here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.