Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? (415 Views)

Naira depreciates, posts £1/N2050 at black market / UK Pounds Sells Above N1,000/£1 At Black Market For 5 Straight Days / $1 Back To ₦‎690 At Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by Frasier(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
I've been working for Gotranscript for a while now, and I've always withdrawn funds through my UBA africard (Naira). The rate is killing me, honestly (#400/$). All I've seen online are vague answers, and I'd like to know if there are alternatives. I was told to use the UBA dollar card, then withdraw to a domiciliary account. Making this post with anger and frustration. Any help would be much appreciated.
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
angry :DYou sayyy

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by Krak(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sell to exchangers at a higher rate and stop stressing yourself.
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by mrpassionate(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2022
DM. I have a secret ways of doing that.

Frasier:
I've been working for Gotranscript for a while now, and I've always withdrawn funds through my UBA africard (Naira). The rate is killing me, honestly (#400/$). All I've seen online are vague answers, and I'd like to know if there are alternatives. I was told to use the UBA dollar card, then withdraw to a domiciliary account. Making this post with anger and frustration. Any help would be much appreciated.
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by McIrx: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2022
What a waste!

Dude, the least you can get from exchangers right now is #530/$. Why are you shortchanging yourself?!

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by McIrx: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2022
What a waste!

Dude, the least you can get from exchangers right now is #530/$. Why are you shortchanging yourself?!

I've not withdrawn to my Africard in two years.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by finest0007(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Frasier:

Omo. 400 ke. Go to UBA and ask for a dollar africard. Put emphasis on that dollar. Link the dollar card and withdraw the funds to the card. Samsard and co take africard funds at 6**/$.
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate? by samsard(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Frasier:
Message me on WhatsApp.
My contact is on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Nin Validation / Bukka Hut Clarifies Brand’s Ownership / Toyota Venza 2010 For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.