Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! (3337 Views)

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Singlelover: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oh nairalanders, what a terrible mistakes i've made.

i have sometimes ago needed help here for my baby few months ago, and it now look like i'm hauing twins as my wife is pregnant again.

what embarrassment and shame this would bring to me should people finds out. I don't eve belive these has happened, i thought one can't be pregnant again for some months after given birth, what have i done?

please nairalanders, what can i do, how can i handle this up coming shame. I can't allow this, not this time. I just need prayers that its gonna be fine, the decision i've taken. I'm pained.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Nwodosis(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
You've taken decision already? I hope your decision is saving for the new coming baby as that remains the best decision.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Officialgarri: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
"If people should find out "

That your wife is pregnant for you? How old are you bro and how old is your brain?

31 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Mindlog: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Calm down, yes people would talk but there is nothing you can do about that. Laugh over it whenever it is brought up as many couples have also experienced that.....she is your wife, not your girlfriend.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Francisanointed(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is good news. Alot of people are looking for children. Some are praying, fasting, countless IVF and crying. You have this bundle of joy has a free gift from God and you are complaining. Children are gifts from God hallelujah

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by OVB123: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is like you are still a baby.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by M23M(f): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Singlelover: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Officialgarri:

That your wife is pregnant for you? How old are you bro and how old is your brain?
u don't understand. She gave birth not long ago.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by mariahAngel(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
You and your wife are not the first to be in this kind of situation, and you certainly won't be the last, so calm down.
There's nothing new under the sun.
People might talk, then they'd move on with their lives.
Take care of your wife, and reassure her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by VictoryAssured: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ok
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by BurialGround: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Officialgarri:

Goan sit down.
Do you know what it means for a man to WICKEDLY impregnant his wife that just gave birth.?

It is wickedness and a shameful act.
If care is not taken he may lose the wife, and the new born baby including the one in the womb. At 3 months after delivery, the placenta is not ready and relaxed to carry another baby and if the new born sucks the breast he may fall sick.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
I was there once. Felt like I wanted to die. Depression crept in. I hid myself, became withdrawn. Almost went for an abortion in fact turn back at the last hour

Guess what!! Keeping the baby was the best decision ever. Just trust God ,it will get better on the way.
Singlelover:

i have sometimes ago needed help here for my baby few months ago, and it now look like i'm hauing twins as my wife is pregnant again.

what embarrassment and shame this would bring to me should people finds out. I don't eve belive these has happened, i thought one can't be pregnant again for some months after given birth, what have i done?

please nairalanders, what can i do, how can i handle this up coming shame. I can't allow this, not this time. I just need prayers that its gonna be fine, the decision i've taken. I'm pained.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by BurialGround: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
mariahAngel:
You and your wife are not the first to be in this kind of situation, and you certainly won't be the last, so calm down.

It is not as easy as you think. Somebody's life is at stake here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by BurialGround: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let your mum know without delay, don't do something funny. It won't be easy. What you did is very wrong. Seems both of you can't control yourselves.

Singlelover:

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Mindlog: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:
Let your mum know without delay, don't do something funny. It won't be easy. What you did is very wrong. Seems both of you can't control yourselves.

They are married and didn't commit any crime being sexually active, contraceptives also do fail.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by saintopus(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

Goan sit down.
Do you know what it means for a man to WICKEDLY impregnant his wife that just gave birth.?

If care is not taken he may lose the wife, and the new born baby including the one in the womb. At 3 months after delivery, the placenta is not ready and relaxed to carry another baby and if the new born sucks the breast he may fall sick.

I want to ask you some questions

1. How old are you

2. Are you a parent?

3. Do you really know the age of the expectant mother?

4. Are you a doctor or a paramedic?

The answers to the above mentioned questions will determine my conclusion.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by saintneo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Singlelover:

Your wife is keeper; currently you can fire without concern for nine months. In future, buy condoms, study your wife's cycle, or maybe go for medical advice on family planning.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by BurialGround: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mindlog:

They are married and didn't commit any crime being sexually active, contraceptives also do fail.

It is a crime against nature and the New born baby.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by BurialGround: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
saintopus:

I want to ask you some questions

1. How old are you

2. Are you a parent?

3. Do you really know the age of the expectant mother?

4. Are you a doctor or a paramedic?

The answers to the above mentioned questions will determine my conclusion.

Thank you

Experience is the best teacher.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by saintopus(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

Experience is the best teacher.

Okay thanks very much.

My brother you are very far from the reality. No amount of experience will ever supercede the above questions.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na wa o which kind penis marriage be dis? � � �

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Etteanna: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Well it won't be easy . believe me it happens every well she should have done family planning that is the best way to avoid it but since it's done. Know this she may need to wean the baby early if she is not strong enough. But if she is she should keep on get enough rest eat very well cause she us eating for 3 now. She must not wean the bigger baby both babies can suck from her. It will be like twins dont mind people that say one will die or get sick. And it is best to speak to your health practitioner please don't let any one judge you and your wife if they do you better answer them well it can happen to any one remember she should rest and eat well. God help you both
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
mariahAngel:
That was soooooooooooooooooooo close.

The talk matters a lot..And if care is not taken Obi ga agbawa onye nke ha ji n'aka....In some cases, ya Ariawa and sometimes na death.

My old neighbour gara ga atuwa Nwaanyi ka ji nwa na aka ime udi a, nke ha ji na aka nwuru...

Nwaanyi ebe gbuo onwe ya na akwa.

I later ask my parents why, ha si m physically and traditionally o di hu mma....If it happens, Aga enye umu abuo ahu ohere...The mother biara Omugwo might be needing to stay months to cater for nke ahu eji n'aka.

Ihe ndi a di omimi.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by ibechris(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Marriage is not easy.

This is how being a man is defined.

U have to bear it all.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Na wa o which kind penis marriage be dis? � � �
Sharap grin grin

Essence of marriage is it not to have sex without feeling guilty..Aside companionship.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Sharap grin grin

Essence of marriage is it not to have sex without feeling guilty..Aside companionship.

If you think the essence of marriage is about sex please remain single till you get it’s true essence. Do guys still feel guilty about having premarital sex this era? I doubt
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by dalass(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Singlelover:

Hmmm ... Sharp shooter grin grin

On a serious note, accept the cold hard fact that you're going to Father another baby soon, so get ready
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by bigtboi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
BurialGround:

Goan sit down.

Just imagine...
This also hapn to nd notn of sort came up, no health issues to mother, breastfeeding baby nor baby in d womb....
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by bigtboi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Singlelover:

shame for woman u married nd feed in your home? Grow up bro
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Richy4(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's not the end of the world nor was it the worst thing that have ever happened to a man on this planet..

just learn from it, after her delivery,U do family planning...U don't really need the lamentation because of HBP..
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by Ovieemmanuel: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Officialgarri:

he is 25 and his brain is 12
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant In Just Three Months & Two Weeks After Delivery. God!!! by ednut1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret Exposure,wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband Until They Meet At The Hotel / Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? / What Nigerian Women Want In 3 Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.