Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) (20641 Views)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos / Man Runs Into Fraudsters Who Hypnotized And Fleeced Him Of N6.5m In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by seinfaq: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Krublog(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
God save us shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by berryPee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bro some people are still in the dark concerning this old format sha.
Dcoy:
Old format....
Can't believe some people still fall for it....
The recharge pins are always incorrect...
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by chigator2: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
FlatSkull:
check am.Na my pipo frm the yeast dey run all this wahala. Dem don cut soap for this one

Hushpuppi na Igbo ba. Yo fada.

Na Igbo go exterminate dis Yarib race , walai bastards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
More reason I don’t pick any number that I don’t have in my contact

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Corridon: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Umunze1stSon:
Funny enough, scammers on Nairaland will join in condemning this act.
Just imagine. Bro are you in Umunze now?
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Maforgreats(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ernchibyke:
You won't understand this man's pain until you get scammed.
Those guys are just something else...

Did u watch the video?,who got scammed?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Pwettylinda(f): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Yoruba people sef undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by FlatSkull: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
chigator2:

Hushpuppi na Igbo ba. Yo fada.

Na Igbo go exterminate dis Yarib race , walai bastards
we Ndi ibos go kill our own blood ova 1500 nd mango. Ipob terrorist just attacked Obidients.We are baboons and go kill ourself finish B4 anythin

.May hate for da yoruba man no take you 2 early grave

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Maforgreats(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
So past last this science thing dey catch people fr real, I normally will say someone can't be hipnotised like this, but then wen u see the desperation these recharge pin demons use to call, u have to wonder what their gain is in the end. Have experience this b4, but by default, I dnt ever talk long on the phone and cut off the call asap
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by DSC7: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello baba boys on the beat,,,,

Dem plenty for Osun state....

They will surely round them up and spray them soonest...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by patrick2015: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lol. I had same experience 6-8 weeks ago. A guy called me that his old dad who's not so good in using phones sent me airtime meant for his sister in school or so and I shouldn't load it. I told him I had no interest in the airtime and he should go ahead and send to his sister but he said his dad couldn't find the card. At that point, I asked if he could use a phone well and he said yes, I then told him to check sent items. He called 10 minutes later to say the sister has loaded it. I said okay and dropped the phone. He called back in another 10 minutes and I blocked the number.
The error has been fixed so why engage me further. We're not friends and I'm not looking for one. I blocked the number and deleted the text and the number.

I didn't sense scam at all, I was just being me.

You don't need to engage strangers in any form of conversation. It's a wrong number so end the conversation asap. You've done what you can and all that the guy can do for you is ask for more help. He lacks capacity to bless you.
If your gift pleases God, God will bless and if not, move on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Umunze1stSon(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
Just imagine. Bro are you in Umunze now?
No
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Corridon: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

No
Alright. Just wanted to know what's happening over there.
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Umunze1stSon(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
Alright. Just wanted to know what's happening over there.
Ok
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by salvation900l: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Very dangerous and demonic old Baba. He did similar thing to me. he wanted me to fetch water and he will pray on it so he can attack my spirit. but God helped me.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by phemmyfour: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
eatinnini:
Take it easy man
Don't mind him, that's how he will miss important calls in the name of not picking unsaved nos
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Mikeiron78(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
No spell of jazz as claimed, they just want to get into your head.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by NastiLord: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
I did not watch. Nairaland has wasted too much of my data on useless videos.
Bros leave am, your brain na factory fitted.
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by salvation900l: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
ok
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by uyimove19(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Abdullahi45t:
4yb
fake and scammers
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by uyimove19(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
black man at work
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Prayfortheworld: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
FlatSkull:
check am.Na my pipo frm the yeast dey run all this wahala. Dem don cut soap for this one
People from east dy speak Yoruba abi
Dirty thing

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Chymummy89: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by BigIyanga: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nobody dey hypnotize u.. if u r too focused on the greed, you get scammed. Be a doubting Thomas from the begining and u wont get hypnotized

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Obascoetubi: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
MonsieurX:
He is being economical with the truth of what really transpired...

That format of recharge card has already been busted, why do people keep falling maga! grin grin grin
Tell me the format
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Obascoetubi: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dcoy:
Old format....
Can't believe some people still fall for it....
The recharge pins are always incorrect...
I no watch the video, tell me how they scammed him.
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by Weedcrusher: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
First of all. Dude talks too much for a guy. Person mistakenly sent you fake recharge cards, if they call you about them, send the recharge cards back to them and block the number if they continue calling you about rubbish talk.
Re: Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) by themanderon: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Evilblackman:
Deceiver , clout chaser
It isn’t bad to chase clout sha
The guy is just a foolish fool
Lier too , people like this are repulsive

Why do you just stay in the comfort of your home to rubbish another man's experience It might interest you to know that those criminals have called me several times trying to use the same format on me but due to the fact that I was already aware of the trick anytime I get to that "Let Baba pray for you" part I usually hang up the call.
You may be trying to dissuade others from believing him because you yourself are a scammer. Someone is telling you about his experience and you suddenly started raining abuses on him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary / Robbers Cut Off UNIPORT Student's Finger (Photo) / NDLEA Freezes 600 Accounts, Seizes 249 Luxury Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.