Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Solar System Shows That Jesus Is Not God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solar System Shows That Jesus Is Not God (217 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar System Shows That Jesus Is Not God by faithsurvey: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Solar System Shows That Jesus Is Not God

Anyone who look at the vastness of the solar system compare to the smallness of our own world, will immediately realise that Jesus is not god. That one solar system is one of the millions and billions of other solar systems. This our world may be compared to one small stone at our door step in relation to the other billions of billions of other stones in the world.

So far Jesus' mission and activities is limited to this world, God did not send him to other 'worlds', he is therefore a limited human being (May God be pleased with him)

The only truth is that there is only one God who created all the solar systems and everythings they contain. He alone is their Creator, their sustainer and the controller of all of their affairs.

Re: Solar System Shows That Jesus Is Not God by faithsurvey: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
In more than 50 places, the Bible uses the word SENT to describe Jesus. For example, the Bible writes that Jesus said: I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the Israelites. Therefore Jesus is a noble and a great Messenger of God (May God be pleased with him).

(1) (Reply)

Returning To Your Failure.... / Atheist Are Confused Human Being / God's Design...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.