Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) (2310 Views)

WASTHIS A DELIBERATE ACT OR ACCIDENT? Please What Can She Use To Fade This Marks / Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles And Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello all!
Please I need help on how I can fade/clear this scar from appendicitis surgery that I had some time ago. The scar is just below my abdomen. I
don't want it to be that noticeable. I want it to rhyme with the rest of my belly skin, even though not totally, but at least to some extent.

Has anyone here been in this situation before? Or had this type of surgery before? How did you clear the scar?

Please if anyone here knows how I can/ what I can do to make the scar appear invisible, I'll really appreciate.

Thanks.

Attached below is a picture of the scar;

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by bewla(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Live with it or travel to overseas get laser surgery
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by gasparpisciotta: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
I like the beads....

@fadilaMaikiriki
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by doggedfighter(f): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hope you are not asking this question because the men in your life are complaining?

If yes , then not necessary

If you are doing it for you then it's okay

If you love body arts, a small cute tattoo will do.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by crackhaus: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Draw a tattoo over it if it bothers you that much.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by ezugegere(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
E be like say you just want to show us your waist beads. We don see am. Now, where is the scar?

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
ezugegere:
E be like say you just want to show us your waist beads. We don see am. Now, where is the scar?
How do you mean, please? I'm being serious here. Didn't you see the scar? Please, if you have any suggestion, do give.
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by etrouble: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Good advert Snr Hawker

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by etrouble: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
How do you mean, please? I'm being serious here. Didn't you see the scar? Please, if you have any suggestion, do give.

Your market will continue to sell. Happy Sales

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

Your market will continue to sell. Happy Sales
What's that? I don't understand. I'm serious here, please.
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:
Good advert Snr Hawker
I don't understand, please. What do you mean?
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by princessyere1(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
Please I need help on how I can fade/clear this scar from appendicitis surgery that I had some time ago. The scar is just below my abdomen. I
don't want it to be that noticeable. I want it to rhyme with the rest of my belly skin, even though not totally, but at least to some extent.

Has anyone here been in this situation before? Or had this type of surgery before? How did you clear the scar?
You just won show us your waist beeds

Please if anyone here knows how I can/ what I can do to make the scar appear invisible, I'll really appreciate.

Thanks.

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by etrouble: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

I mean happy Sales

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

I mean happy Sales
What sales please? I don't understand.
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by demoBaba: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
What sales please? I don't understand.

.....Everything you don't understand?
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
demoBaba:

.....Everything you don't understand?
No, only the ones I don't really understand.
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by bnadam21: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Kiyi lalle a gurin, sauranyinki na complain a Kaine? Learn to live the way you are, don't force yourself to please any mother bagger,
that's my shawara.
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by ahnie: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2022
There goes my fellow waist bead patriot.
Hajiya Kin bani daya Dan allah.

Bit on a serious note,I don't see the scar as a big deal that should bother you kin ji?

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by culf: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2022
That should mean doing another section (probably oversea) which should be expensive.

I don't see anything wrong with it though, its even very small, women that gave birth through CS have bigger one and they wear it with pride. I love it, its sexy and I love such women

Goodluck but be careful whatever you decides
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by TheMaharajah: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2022
use knife cut am comot
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by Amopeekun(f): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Sanu anty Fadila...
Hmm...
Here is the thing: the first step to having and living a long happy life is by accepting and loving yourself. No matter how it is. The way you are going, from your posts, you will end up damaging your body and your soul.

With your supposedly level of education, formal and informal, you should allow your body to be in it's natural form. The one that will love you for who you are will love no matter what.

If you don't expose your body, who would know you have a scar? Who cares about them? You didn't put it yourself. It got there because your life had to be saved!

Women have different scars on them, internal and external, and they carry them with pride. It's a reminder for all that's good. They are alive and well! Who cares?!

Please cover your scar, your beautiful naturally given assets and love them as you should. Be proud of you! Then, you can complain less...

If people get to you because of your body, it's because you allow them. Love you and carry yourself with pride and see how you will be respected and loved.

You got food to eat, clothes on your back, roof over your head, beads to buy, school fees paid...my dear, love you! And be happy!
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by JONSYN7154: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
I like the beads....

hahahaha.
Ashawo man. (No offense)
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by demoBaba: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
No, only the ones I don't really understand.

You still don't understand me also.
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by Nazgul: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why do women feel so insecure about their bodies?

Any sensible guy you come across would know that the scar you detest so much is an evidence of the victory you had over appendix.

So what's why do you feel so insecure about it? Please leave it like that before you damage your skin beyond repair.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by Coolgent(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2023
ahnie:
There goes my fellow waist bead patriot.
Hajiya Kin bani daya Dan allah.

Bit on a serious note,I don't see the scar as a big deal that should bother you kin ji?
Kina saye?
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2023
It’s how she constantly seeks attention and validation and then turns around to feign innocence and ignorance for me!!!!!!!
Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by Kajaard: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

It means you are an attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) by Dshocker(m): 5:14am On May 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
Hope you are not asking this question because the men in your life are complaining?

If yes , then not necessary

If you are doing it for you then it's okay

If you love body arts, a small cute tattoo will do.

Most things you do are for men

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tgirl4real / Cure/relieve Snoring Fast With Ysnore Nasal Pump Spray ( NAFDAC Approved) / Best Marriage Take Away Gift Ever..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.