Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number (1057 Views)

2018 JAMB Result is Out: Check Your JAMB Score With Reg. Number Here / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Drop Your Jamb Reg No / Email For Free Exam Slip Checking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number by onwumereoluebub(f): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please i wrote jamb exam this year and i made unizik my first choice. I also used my details from last year because immediately i tried to generate my profile code using my nin i was told to use the number already linked to my nin. After the jamb result came i did change of institution from unizik to ansu. Since then if i try logging into my jamb caps and i click 2022 utme, my reg no won't appear but if i click 2021 utme it will show. Besides i tried purchasing the post utme form for Ansu that but was told that my reg no is not on the jamb list. Please should i exercise more patience or is there any reason for me to panic. My mum has been on my neck since.
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number by onwumereoluebub(f): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2022
onwumereoluebub:
Please i wrote jamb exam this year and i made unizik my first choice. I also used my details from last year because immediately i tried to generate my profile code using my nin i was told to use the number already linked to my nin. After the jamb result came i did change of institution from unizik to ansu. Since then if i try logging into my jamb caps and i click 2022 utme, my reg no won't appear but if i click 2021 utme it will show. Besides i tried purchasing the post utme form for Ansu that but was told that my reg no is not on the jamb list. Please should i exercise more patience or is there any reason for me to panic. My mum has been on my neck since.
. Pls does anyone know what i can do. Please i need help
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number by DevilSignature: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2022
1. When you click access my CAPS on jamb
portal
• select admission year 2022
• type your current jamb reg number
Open access your jamb Caps for 2022

2. The changes in institution you recently made from jamb has not be effected; this means your new institution is yet to refresh their database as to get recent from jamb. Be patient.
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number by Drslime0: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2022
onwumereoluebub:
. Pls does anyone know what i can do. Please i need help

I don't really have anything to say 'BUT' if I were in your shoes I would go to the CBT centre(the one you did your change of institution) for directions on what to do!
They probably are more experienced in stuffs like this don't you think?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Teaching Without Using A Lesson Plan? / UI Students, How Much Is The School Fees / Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.