Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled (6868 Views)

Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled With FIFA 23 / New Nintendo 3dsxl / Check Out A Dude's Brand New Nintendo Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Brand new and UK used Nintendo Switch Oled now available

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch (old and new model available)

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch lite available

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch games available

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch Pro controllers and joycons available.

Nintendo switch external Dock also available.

Location Lagos.

Items can be delivered or picked up.

Call or whatsapp 08171139023

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2022

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
We deliver to all locations..

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Still available.
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Flames000(m): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
How much Nintendo Oled
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Johndevmark: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
state prices biko
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Flames000:
How much Nintendo Oled
Brand new 260k

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2022
Available
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Still available.
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Available
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2022
UK used Nintendo switch oled with all accessories for sale. Call or whatsapp 08171139023

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Available..
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Available
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Available.
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Available
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Still available..
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Still available

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Brand new n UK used switch oled available
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Now available

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Available
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Brand new Nintendo switch oled with brand new Fifa 23 now available. Call or whatsapp 08171139023

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by NoonMasamune: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
the reason why nintendo no dey sell well is beacuse nigerians no dey patronize am too much. all the games wey you psot none of them were released this year. some are over six years old. that is discouraging to say the least
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 2:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Available...
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by lexrichy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Do you have hacked one
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2022
NoonMasamune:
the reason why nintendo no dey sell well is beacuse nigerians no dey patronize am too much. all the games wey you psot none of them were released this year. some are over six years old. that is discouraging to say the least
Who told you Nintendo don’t sell well? Nintendo outsold the PS4 and Xbox one combined for years consecutively. Nintendo switch has been outselling PS5 for the past 12 months.

Nigerians consider it too expensive so it’s understandable, if it was within their budget a lot of people would own one. I have a PS5 and a switch oled but I spend more time gaming on the switch then my PS5 even though it has more powerful graphics it won’t really matter if the games are fun to play.

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2022
lexrichy:
Do you have hacked one

There is no hacked nintendo switch oled
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by NoonMasamune: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Who told you Nintendo don’t sell well? Nintendo outsold the PS4 and Xbox one combined for years consecutively. Nintendo switch has been outselling PS5 for the past 12 months.

Nigerians consider it too expensive so it’s understandable, if it was within their budget a lot of people would own one. I have a PS5 and a switch oled but I spend more time gaming on the switch then my PS5 even though it has more powerful graphics it won’t really matter if the games are fun to play.

i forgot to add that i was talking about it not selling well in nigeria. Also i dont believe the price is an issue, since you can hardly enter a steert in an urban area in nigera without meeting someone that owns a ps3/ps4. the fact reamins that it is not popular here and nigerian game merchants are not supporting it. check most online shops in nigeria, and their switch catalog is very dated, with games that are 4-5 years old. Xenoblade chonicles 3, a game that was released this year and was nominated for awards is still nowhere to be seen in nigeria, and i doubt they will have the new Legend of zelda when it comes out next year.

the only options for people with switch is to buy digitally which has its own set of probelms like getting a dollar card since our banks have limited the naira cards, or buing eshop cards from nigerian sellers at ridiculous prices. there is also the possibility that one day the digital games wil suddenly corrupt, forcing you to redownload games of 10GB or more (has happened to me twice).

another option is to hack it or buy a hacked version, which is as expensive a a brand new ps4.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
NoonMasamune:

i forgot to add that i was talking about it not selling well in nigeria. Also i dont believe the price is an issue, since you can hardly enter a steert in an urban area in nigera without meeting someone that owns a ps3/ps4. the fact reamins that it is not popular here and nigerian game merchants are not supporting it. check most online shops in nigeria, and their switch catalog is very dated, with games that are 4-5 years old. Xenoblade chonicles 3, a game that was released this year and was nominated for awards is still nowhere to be seen in nigeria, and i doubt they will have the new Legend of zelda when it comes out next year.

the only options for people with switch is to buy digitally which has its own set of probelms like getting a dollar card since our banks have limited the naira cards, or buing eshop cards from nigerian sellers at ridiculous prices. there is also the possibility that one day the digital games wil suddenly corrupt, forcing you to redownload games of 10GB or more (has happened to me twice).

another option is to hack it or buy a hacked version, which is as expensive a a brand new ps4.
You have a valid point, but I still think it’s due to the cost in respect to a PS4. At that price point Nigerians would rather go for a PS4 than spending that much on a handheld. I personally prefer going fully digital than buying the outdated games available in most shops, the file size of switch games are usually less than 30gb so I can deal with that. But nevertheless it’s still a great console and am happy to own one.
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Available
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2022
rand new and UK used Nintendo Switch Oled now available

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch (old and new model available)

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch lite available

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch games available

Brand new and UK used Nintendo switch Pro controllers and joycons available.

Nintendo switch external Dock also available.

Location Lagos.

Items can be delivered or picked up.
Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Brand new Nintendo switch oled available

Re: Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled by Sholzbankz: 12:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Best And Worst RPG Games? / Funny Gaming Memes / Youtube Gaming Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.