Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution (1986 Views)

You Don't Last In Bed?This 5HERBS Is For You,Treat Erection Problem Permanently / Useful Herbs For Sexual Problems...weak erection, premature ejaculation & ED / Permanent Solution To Hypertension/high Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
These five herbs are for erection problem......weak erection, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.

One inside 5litres keg, herbal powders you'll take with hot pap, another herbal powder you'll take with stew only,two different herbs inside plastic containers,you'll mix one with ordinary water and the other one with 7up..

When you get all these you'll never have erection problems again.

I'll let you know how to use them and instructions to follow strictly.

It's permanent solution for any erection problem, naturally without any additives or side effects

Check my signature to contact me

1 Like

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by Machinegun91(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba people eeeehn
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Note:I won't and never do arrangee or fake WhatsApp conversations as proof of my herbs..

When you use them you'll see the difference between inherited herbal knowledge and remedies and ability..

If you're not experiencing early morning erection regularly or your sexual desires or libido is down due to treated long time infections, or you don't last long on bed.these herbs are for you.

1 Share

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Just follow my strict instructions on usage,both dosage and time and you'll forever be grateful..

I'm very sure you'll tell a friend which is going to tell a friend

They're all natural herbs,barks and roots...no chemical additives or any side effects.

Revive your sexual life for better naturally

1 Like

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
Yoruba people eeeehn
it's not for any specific tribe,it's for ALL
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by Aboks(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
Yoruba people eeeehn

It is called concoction
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Aboks:

It is called concoction
God bless you o.... Leave him o,pretenders make he dey do like say this is not the best solution compare to any Orthodox drugs... forming woke generation while dying in silence,I'm educated and also deep rooted in traditional medicine....

He should wake up and embrace and live well and healthy
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by Jayboltz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
How much does it cost and do you do delivery to the north?
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jayboltz:
How much does it cost and do you do delivery to the north?
yes, delivery is to anywhere,through bus driver or gig logistics depending on your location in the north... check my signature and chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by beeveepee: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2022
babaalagbo11:
yes, delivery is to anywhere,through bus driver or gig logistics depending on your location in the north... check my signature and chat me up on WhatsApp

Your pictures depict one phone number but your signature depicts a different number.
Can you reconcile this?
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by iyornim5: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Do yo know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2022
beeveepee:

Your pictures depict one phone number but your signature depicts a different number.
Can you reconcile this?
I'm using both for Whatsapp and WhatsApp business, they're both my numbers with my full names,use true caller, they're both my numbers
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
New sets ready for delivery....you'll be thanking me for life with this combo..

Those inside nylons hmmmm... don't let me talk until you use my herbs..

Moreso there's still specific barks inside that black nylon that the customer will just add specific liquid with and you'll never complain of erection problems Again with this complete treatment...

You'll even refer friends...it's really worth...

You see those inside nylons too and liquids,if you don't have stable gf, partner or wife don't purchase this herbs please

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday,be in charge of your sexual health and overall general wellbeing with my herbs....

You don't need to be taking different drugs everyday of your life to have sex...

It doesn't make sense and depressing...

Why don't you treat yourself and correct that permanently

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy new month...Get in touch with me today and be glad
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Reach me on any of the numbers on WhatsApp or call

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2022
They're still available and you'll be glad for life....and also refer people

I just woke up and experience my early morning erection again regularly everyday,that's sign of good blood circulation and good blood flow to my organ...

If you don't take care of yourself, your body won't take care of itself by itself. Take action

One of the powders in this HERBS works in your system for 4months and above without you buying roadside mixtures and you'll perform well naturally and last long in bed.

No matter your Age this works perfectly well for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Get in touch with me today and say bye to erection problem permanently....

Your lasting longer in bed and early morning erection that'll show good blood flow to your penis is guaranteed...

You'll be glad

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 WhatsApp

0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4 Call

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Get in touch today and be happy....

WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5

WhatsApp business 0.9.1.5.1.4.8.2.6.6.2

Call 0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Revive your libido naturally and Be in charge permanently.....Be that real man that get erection naturally without having to take herbs again and again before having sex..

This my herbal combo will correct that weak erection, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and make you last well in bed with quality sperm...

If there's any underlying infections or disease you've been treating or yet to treat affecting your erection let me also know.

All excess sugar in your system you'll excrete it out before you take the other herbs....

Both the one I'll tell you what to mix it and the herbal powders you'll take with hot pap or hot tea...

Its one time permanent treatment,you don't need to be buying roadside additives mixtures....

Treat yourself permanently with my natural herbs

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Any bedroom problems relating to sex....reach out to me for permanent solution not just temporary performance.....

Erection problems or your penis is not strong enough as it supposed to be reach out to me,you don't last up to 20,30,minutes and above in bed reach me for permanent solution
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Happy new month,Get in touch today so many testimonies, inherited and in born knowledge is different from ability...

You'll be glad..... Any health issues at all apart from erection or bedroom problems get in touch...

You'll definitely refer a friend that will also tell another friend...

Ewe nbe egbo igi nbe to daju

There's confirmed and correct herbs for people that knows how to use it
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Happy Sunday, and merry Christmas in advance, don't keep quiet or remain silent, Heaven helps those who help themselves...

Get in touch today for potent herbs from a professional..

It's not about packaging but effectiveness
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Good morning and happy weekend, Get in touch today for permanent solution to erection problem
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Be in charge today, order for yours hmmm you'll be glad
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Get in touch today and you'll be glad and testify

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Happy Sunday,you can order for your long lasting erection herbs, no additives pure natural herbs from farm and herbal markets...

All natural with permanent result
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Get in touch today and be glad
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Order for yours now and say byebye to premature ejaculation,weak erection, and erectile dysfunction permanently....

You'll also last very well in bed.

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2023
For your potent HERBS to tackle erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, weak erection and last well in bed naturally, one time treatment..

They also comes with pile powder to remove excess sugar in your system and relief back pain
Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Potent powders to control erection problems permanently

Re: Erection Problems.. Premature Ejaculation& ED,5HERBS For Permanent Solution by babaalagbo11(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2023
You'll be glad with my treatment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Foods For Better Sleep At Night / National Association Of Resident Doctors To Commence Indefinite Strike April 25! / Nigerian Muslim Doctors Discover HIV/AIDS Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.