Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Secrets Of Money Which Wasn't Told In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secrets Of Money Which Wasn't Told In School (415 Views)

The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / 10 Biggest Lies Told In Nigerian Universities / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Money Which Wasn't Told In School by Everwise(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Welcome to this page...

It is funny enough how individual strive all they could to graduate from school without knowing these which I'll be revealing now.

- No work for certificate anymore
- Salary is not an income.

The Internet is the new oil well.

But you know what the coolest thing is?

This particular oil doesn't dry up.

E-Commerce

Drops Hipping

Content creation

Ghostwriting

Affiliate Marketing

There's something for everybody.

Hit Me up now for my intensive masterclasses where i will be showing you where the money is and how to get it. https:///tcyzte

Lol, we don't sell financial literacy though.

We sell possibilities and moneymaking opportunities on the Internet.

And talking about emotions, money is universal, that's the one language everyone understands

��� ������ ��� ������ ����� ���� ����� ���������� ���� ������ !!!

���� �� ����� �� � ��� ���......... ��� ���’� ���� �� ���� ������� ���� ��� !!!

Being broke can be very devastating and it can be worst till the extent that you’ll start hating yourself despite the fact that you’re working.

It doesn’t look like anything will change soon... Because looking at things right now...

You might have to carry on living from pay to pay ...working 11 hours a day just to earn enough to survive each day.

You’ll lose your your value and relevancy in your family and the society as a whole because you have no money.

Nobody wants to be associated with you You begin to think it’s someone that’s behind your predicament.

Does this sounds like you..?

... I guess you said "YES"

Come close and pay good attention to this information, it'll be the best thing that’ll you’ll ever read today!!!!

It’s normal to feel that way because anybody in the above mentioned pain will feel that way and begin to think something is wrong with him/her, but I want to tell you that nothing is wrong with you.

It’s not your fault
It's not because you're not smart enough or hardworking ...or because you're not determined enough.

It's because you fail to understand how the system has been designed to operate this era.

Only the few are favoured while the rest are left to scraps And the few who are favoured don't even care about the rest...

Infact , research has shown that people that used to be in your position are the ones that tends to be more and extremely successful in life....

Why?

Because the sufferings in the past makes them stronger and more hungry for success,
That’s why you’ll see that some people are more richer than those you consider to be more intelligent than them.��‍♀

This is because success don’t come to you that you’re intelligent but success come to those who are the most hungry for it.�

Sometimes it’s so sad that poverty has eaten most people up that they tends to discard any information or opportunity they come across because they feel like they already failed even before they get started.

Like the saying goes, information is very powerful, but in the real sense , Information is only powerful to those that act on it and take action.

��� �� ����� ����!!!

Last year 2022, I met Chigozie Mmebo, who is now one of the top Affiliate Marketer in Nigeria and he has been able to generate over 100million+ naira within the space of 18 months (2020 - 2022).

This is not magic, let me show you how he did that.

In 2020, Chigozie was as broke as rat church (in his words�), he owed bank(access bank) a lot of money at his very young age because he has tried a lot of businesses and none of them seems to work out for him.

He found himself in a lot of debt(Even as a Jumia staff earning N42,000) and was tired of life.

But one thing he never lose despite the struggles he faced was his will to survive and his drive for success.

Chigozie, came across an information about an online business that has the potential to change his life for better

But he was skeptical at first like every other Nigerians which I understand because Anytime or wherever we hear online business, it is normal for an average Nigerian to assume that it’s a scam in which I don’t blame them because we’ve all been a victim of scammers at certain point in time in our individual lives.

But you shouldn’t let your bad experience prevents you from the greater opportunities that awaits you in the future because sometimes, everything we want is at the other side of our fears�

Chigozie, decided to give it a try despite his rough experience (like e no dey tire you�) and today Chigozie Mmebo is one of the Top Affiliate Marketer in Nigeria and he has been able to travel to different countries around the world for fun.

I know you’d have assumed that he must be very intelligent, or that is how they always tell us, or make i hear as usual�

You're right to think that way, i must say! But do you know what that is right again? Is avoiding ignorance and arrogance, by trying out new things everyday of your life.

Maybe that’s true but there are many people that are intelligent than him but he’s making more money than them.

This is because he came across an information, saw an opportunity in it , discovered how it works and decided to give it all his best.
Which I believe every average Nigerian can do, ���� if you’re determined and more hungry for success.

I bless the day I met Chigozie (2022) because he has inspired me a lot and since then my life has change for better because of the information he shared with me and by following his teachings and implementing what he taught me, I’ve been able to generate a lot of money for myself and today I’m a 6 figures affiliate marketer.

Now, After reading this you’ll realize that,

��� ���s�� ��u're ����� �s because;

▶ You probably don’t have access to the right information or the right people. or

▶ You have access to the right information but you did nothing about it. Or

▶ You let go of opportunities that could have changed your life due to some genuine reasons known to only you and your rough past experience. or

▶ You’re not tired enough about your lack of money(Comfort zone).

��� ���� �� ������� ����������� ��� ���

Now this information is exactly what changed my life and that of Gozie, Caleb, Kassy, Ruth, Princewill and many more individuals.

I’m certain and I can guarantee that it will change yours too. Because;

You can never go wrong in marketing with Chigozie.

Now he’s doing something he has never done in his life,

infact, he said he didn’t believe he’ll be giving out this information for ���� because I paid to have access to his community but he’s giving you now for ����.

He wants to teach you��

The exact steps of how he has been able to generate over 1�� �������+ ����� within two years and how you can also use this method to start making 1��k – 25�� monthly with your smartphone phone.

And he has put everything in a ��� ����� for you so you can have easy access.

PS: This information is only for those who are tired of being broke and want to do something meaningful and profitable lifestyles and travel to all those your dream countries.

If this is YOU

CLICK ON �� https:///mbcx8f �� TO GET ACCESS TO THE VIDEO BEFORE HE BRING IT DOWN.
Re: Secrets Of Money Which Wasn't Told In School by Everwise(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Everwise:
Welcome to this page...

It is funny enough how individual strive all they could to graduate from school without knowing these which I'll be revealing now.

- No work for certificate anymore
- Salary is not an income.

The Internet is the new oil well.

But you know what the coolest thing is?

This particular oil doesn't dry up.

E-Commerce

Drops Hipping

Content creation

Ghostwriting

Affiliate Marketing

There's something for everybody.

Hit Me up now for my intensive masterclasses where i will be showing you where the money is and how to get it. https:///tcyzte

Lol, we don't sell financial literacy though.

We sell possibilities and moneymaking opportunities on the Internet.

And talking about emotions, money is universal, that's the one language everyone understands �
Procrastination is the grave in which opportunities are buried.

Re: Secrets Of Money Which Wasn't Told In School by Everwise(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Everwise @ https://tcyzte
:
Re: Secrets Of Money Which Wasn't Told In School by Everwise(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Everwise I have a link which will teach all you need to know about content creating, even as a newbie you can as little to be making cool dollars for your self.

The course is what have helped over 25,000 youth achieve their aim. And am sure you wont left out only if you're ready to implement what is been said in the course.

Here is the link to know more https://evermillions./

Let me know once you're through with the page.
Re: Secrets Of Money Which Wasn't Told In School by Everwise(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Everwise:

Finally oooh !!! �

My Coach - Chigozie Mmebo is hosting a FREE Live Webinar, Where he would be sharing how he Generated over 160Million in Sales Online.

I registered quickly yesterday & kept a slot for anyone who wants to join in.

Things you've in your position Right now maybe more than things that richest man in your street begins with!

Yes! You hear me right��

This man could've been you but something happened..! You fail to take Actions�

Send me a DM now to get the link. https:///u4szlz

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates Eligible For The Airtel Nigeria Young Leadership Program 2022 / Quantitative Reasoning / How To Contact Zenit Bank Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.