Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. (2400 Views)

Jobs In OWERRI Kindly Apply / We Are Recruiting, If You Live At Ibeju-lekki, Kindly Apply. / Software Developers Needed(full Time). Kindly Apply If You Meet The Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by html14java(f): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
A reputable company with office in Ikeja is in need of the following personnel for immediate employment.

Job Role: Telemarketers:
Job Type : Onsite

Responsibilities:
· Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Able to answer customer question and needs via Facebook and other social media.
· Able to communicate in a suitable manner with a calm and soft voice.
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies

Job Requirements:
· Minimum of O.Nd
· Must be computer literate and able to understand the basics of Microsoft excel

Salary:
Basic: 50k
Performance bonus 0 - 50k
Including other bonus

*Interested persons, please forward your CV to:
ikejajobs247@gmail.com
With the job role role as subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by siant: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
GNLD
Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by Ofadaman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
If I say "G", You say "N" another man say "LD", omo na him sabi.

8 Likes

Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by HolyMan12: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
I don't see alcohol and Olosho allowance oh! cool

I can't work in a place without those allowances
Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by Mercury12(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ofadaman:
grin grin grin
Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by Trilz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Is it a remote job?
If not I no apply

Anyways I do data entry jobs check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by html14java(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
html14java:
A reputable company with office in Ikeja is in need of the following personnel for immediate employment.

Job Role: Telemarketers:
Job Type : Onsite

Responsibilities:
· Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Able to answer customer question and needs via Facebook and other social media.
· Able to communicate in a suitable manner with a calm and soft voice.
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies

Job Requirements:
· Minimum of O.Nd
· Must be computer literate and able to understand the basics of Microsoft excel

Salary:
Basic: 50k
Performance bonus 0 - 50k
Including other bonus

*Interested persons, please forward your CV to:
ikejajobs247@gmail.com
With the job role role as subject of the mail.
Its a Fintech company please.
Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by Rexymania(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Shey GNLD duh upgrade ni? But why those people no dey rest? Everyday new format

Ofadaman:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by Wealthyonos(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2022
html14java:

Its a Fintech company please.
Sent my CV already, pls employ me ..

1 Like

Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by html14java(f): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Application is temporally closed.
We will be updated when we next job opening comes up.

Thank you.
Re: Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. by sekzy99(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Title: Coding Tutors – Lagos
Mode: Physical

About the job
MacroTutor is an on-demand and affordable digital education platform that helps schools and parents prepare their students for the future of work with access to the best quality teachers and digital learning content in coding, robotics, and Artificial Intelligence. MacroTutor is a high-impact learning platform that will revolutionise the education sector at scale. Hence, we would be requiring the services of coding tutors to teach coding skills physically at schools.

Roles & responsibilities
• Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to primary and secondary school students.
• Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
• Assess students’ progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback.
• Teach one-to-one and one-to-many classes.
• Conduct regular feedback sessions with schools

To be successful in this role, you must have -
• Passion for teaching young school students. Prior experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• A laptop with camera & microphone and a good internet connection
• A Computer Science degree or coding background is needed
• Applicants must be able to teach two or more of these: Scratch Programming, Mobile App Development, Web Design (HTML, CSS & Javascript), Python Programming, and Robotics

Benefits
• Earn up to #150,000 in a month
• Flexibility to mention grades you want to teach based on your comfort level
• Guide young learners on their journey to becoming programmers, builders, and innovators
• Deepen your programming capabilities and hone your teaching skills through hands-on experience
• Get recognition & experience certificates for teaching coding
• Round-the-clock support by the MacroTutor team if you face any issues.
• Membership in the largest AI community in Africa
• Teacher development programs.
• Certification and Recommendation.

Moreover, you get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding.

Click this link to apply https:///macrotutor_application
https://forms.gle/5MqrNfUymFpeSAaj6

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank ELTP Invitation For Next Stage / Nscdc Latest Info / Sap And Chattered Business Analysis Professional (cbap)training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.