Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Unexpected Popularity: Skit Maker Twizzzy, Whose Meme Went Viral, Opens Up More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unexpected Popularity: Skit Maker Twizzzy, Whose Meme Went Viral, Opens Up More (490 Views)

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Popularity: Skit Maker Twizzzy, Whose Meme Went Viral, Opens Up More by Olusharp(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Skit maker Twizzzy is one of the popular memes used by Nigerians on social media, especially if they don't have anything to say about a particular topic or discussion.

Twizzzy's meme is being used by people when agreeing to a particular post or topic online.

The viral meme came from one of Mr Funny, also known as Oga Sabinus' skit, which he featured on.

Speaking with Legit.ng, Twizzzy said he never expected it to go viral the way it did. The skit maker said he was happy about it.

In his words: "Well, I was surprised at first and happy at same time. Truthfully speaking, but i had not even the slightest idea that particular line was going to go viral, But one thing is, I always give my best wen am on set."

Twizzzy hails Sabinus

Twizzy, who is one of many skit makers who has worked with Sabinus, described the funny man as his friend, who carries him along.

"And he's been of great help cos he’s really playing a vital role in my life in making sure I attain good success. Many things e don do for me weh u no know," he added.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1490569-unexpected-popularity-skit-maker-meme-viral-speaks-opens-himself/
Cc lalasticlala, mynd

(1) (Reply)

Man Wails As A Benz Goes Up In Flames Days After It Was Acquired / Omg�gistlover EXPOSE Judy Austin Is Pregnant Agai For Yul Edochie / Hermes And Bella’s Heartfelt Message To Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.