Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) (34487 Views)

BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by bewise24: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
As if voting for him will end the ASUU strike....
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by CalabarPikin: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make Obidient family show love

The guy is useful

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Akpacha(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
I hope you are ready to share this bleached old kpekus so I can vote for your son
Someone's mother and wife, how do u think ur comment is funny?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Akpacha(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

I want to fvck this eloswags' mother already.

Nice looking MILF kiss
u are stupid!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Creamypie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pics no clear,she blurred it she's not young.
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by mightyhaze: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
I go vote foram

The boy dey obidient...

Mk we use am make statement

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Hypnotise: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Na him sugar mummy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by HolyMan12: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Akpacha:
u are stupid!
Yes, and proudly stupid. grin

Do you have a sister who is cute and 18+?
the older the better. grin

No vex oh! But I would like to have carnal knowledge of her. kiss

BDSM to be precise kiss cry

cool cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by 12345baba(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Better milf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by detectivejones: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abi his school mother.
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Jflex07(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
I no dey watch am and I never vote before ,but as she Don talk and as an obidient comrade make I try enter my Dstv app vote for am asap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

I want to fvck this eloswags' mother already.

Nice looking MILF kiss
guess you took this joke too far

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by HolyMan12: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
I hope you are ready to share this bleached old kpekus so I can vote for your son

Omo! Guy call me for the gang--bang of the MILF...

BDSM gang--bang no go bad at all kiss
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Igbo ladies with class, poise and of course charming beauty kiss
If your wife isn't Igbo, then you are single cry

grin
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Blunttruth: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
Both you and the people who liked your comments are all useless. Obviously you have no respect for your own mothers .spoilt brats ,can you say it to her face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by seunmind44: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Poverty is a decease
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by enoch273: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
He has my vote, while on it don't snooze on exclusive discounts off all oraimo products using the BBNAIJA coupon code.

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by MadamOk(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mothers are the best they always took out time to care and look forward for their children
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
She should dress her age. If he’s 27 and she had him at 13, that would make her 40. 40 is an old woman in this day and age.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Akpacha:
u are stupid!
Mynd44.
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
His mum is a beb
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Igbo ladies with class, poise and of course charming beauty kiss

If your wife isn't Igbo, then you are single cry

grin

I want to marry Bella. Shey una go give me?
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
She not young bt she's fit.
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
I want to fvck his fresh mum B4 I will consider voting Eloswagg.
Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
SHE'S VERY FINE AND FVCKABLE

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by wiseone28: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wow young Milf

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by ShaqFu: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ishilove:
His mum is a beb
she's a MILF. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) by HolyPussy: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
This weeks nomination really affected Eloswag and Chomzy so much.

I can see their spirit is so down.

I wish they both will exit on Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.