Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea (1398 Views)

EPL: How Ronaldo Blocked Man Utd From Appointing Conte As New Manager / Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea / Van Gaal Finally Speaks Out Concerning His Sack At Old Trafford. Read Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
How Cristiano Ronaldo caused Tuchel’s sack at Chelsea

Thomas Tuchel’s refusal to give the green light for Cristiano Ronaldo to be signed from Manchester United was the beginning of the end for him, the UK Telegraph reports.

The Blues owner, Todd Boehly, was very keen to bring in the 37-year-old this summer.

Ronaldo was desperate to leave United and would have moved to Stamford Bridge, as Champions League football is on offer.

However, Tuchel rejected the chance to bring in the five-time Ballon d’Or.

This provided an early difference of opinion, with Boehly reluctant to simply take ‘no’ for an answer.

Tuchel, on the other hand, seemed exasperated at having to explain his reasons for not wanting Ronaldo.

The German was eventually fired on Wednesday morning, a day after a 1-0 defeat to Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Mukina2
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/07/epl-how-cristiano-ronaldo-caused-tuchels-sack-at-chelsea/

1 Share

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Jokerman(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
He's foolish to listen to a clown like Ragnick
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pride goes before a fall

You are struggling to score as a team and have an opportunity to sign world class goal scorer and you refuse

And here you are been beaten anyhow.... Who will keep you

3 Likes

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by M23M(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sad
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by OJEEMAH(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
robosky02:
Pride goes before a fall

You are struggling to score as a team and have an opportunity to sign world class goal scorer and you refuse

No pride anywhere

According to Bild, TT didn’t want to destabilize his dressing room with Ronaldo’s presence.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
OJEEMAH:
No pride anywhere

According to Bild, TT didn’t want to destabilize his dressing room with Ronaldo’s presence.

So is this result.... Not destabilizing

When you have a striker that can help
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Arespect10: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Meanwhile

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Vinnie2000(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
I Saw some Man U fans online Blasting and Mocking Tuchel for not signing Ronaldo...

So they want him to play for Chelsea dat dey so much Hate

Some Man utd Fans are really Terrible!

Dont know whether its Ronaldo or Man U dey support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
If Ronaldo is the reason for his sack then I love it, tuchel is a very stupid man for not buying Ronaldo, imagine having Ronaldo, sterling and Aubanyame omo Chelsea is certain to win UCL, good for him, I wish transfer window is still open, tuchel is a witch and I hate him already
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Vinnie2000(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
robosky02:
Pride goes before a fall

Ogbeni, Tuchel is or was RIGHT not to sign Ronaldo!

Honestly, Ronaldo disrupts dressing rooms with his selfish 'Only me must Score and Shine' mentality!
He does not care about his teammates Growth!

@Man utd currently, Rashford, Sancho, Martial and co do not like him for this Selfish, glory hunting attitude!

Dis same reason is why Pep Guardolia REFUSED to sign him last season!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by OJEEMAH(m): 4:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I Saw some Man U fans online Blasting and Mocking Tuchel for not signing Ronaldo...

So they want him to play for Chelsea dat dey so much Hate

Some Man utd Fans are really Terrible!

Dont know whether its Ronaldo or Man U dey support.
They don’t care as long as he plays champions league. If you ask them, they will say Man U cannot match his ambition so they no care whether Ronaldo is playing for a fierce rival….. all they want is for him to play UCL.

Even as they are winning without him, some of them are not happy cos he’s not playing…. the game vs Arsenal, some of them were stylishly blaming the coach for not starting Ronaldo.

Most Man U fans are just licking Ronaldo’s butt……if Man U loses a game and Ronaldo is nowhere to be found but somehow manage to be on the scoresheet, they will be satisfied.
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by OJEEMAH(m): 5:07am On Sep 08, 2022
robosky02:

So is this result.... Not destabilizing

When you have a striker that can help
TT is not the first coach to down turn a big signing…… Mourinho turned down Shevchenko but Abrahamovic wanted his friend to join Chelsea.

Bayern snubbed him for Mane
Chelsea/TT opted for Aubameyang instead.
AT. Madrid fans kicked against signing him.
Napoli cannot afford to lose Osimhen for a 37years old man that will earn 3 times his salary.
Even Real Madrid troway face……

Even if you think TT is/was foolish, do you think all the other clubs that rejected him were foolish too?

1 Like

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Vinnie2000(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2022
OJEEMAH:
They don’t care as long as he plays champions league. If you ask them, they will say Man U cannot match his ambition so they no care whether Ronaldo is playing for a fierce rival….. all they want is for him to play UCL.

Even as they are winning without him, some of them are not happy cos he’s not playing…. the game vs Arsenal, some of them were stylishly blaming the coach for not starting Ronaldo.

Most Man U fans are just licking Ronaldo’s butt……if Man U loses a game and Ronaldo is nowhere to be found but somehow manage to be on the scoresheet, they will be satisfied.

Very TRUE from you!

Against Arsenal, some were crying dat Y didn't Ronaldo score.

They want him to score dan Man utd to win.??

If the ones in Britain are like the ones here in Nigeria and dey start pressuring Erik ten hag to play him, Man Utd will just DESTROY what they are Building.

because Ronaldo isn't of much USE in dat team.

Whenever he is not playing, Man utd plays well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by OJEEMAH(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Very TRUE from you!

Against Arsenal, some were crying dat Y didn't Ronaldo score.

They want him to score dan Man utd to win.??

If the ones in Britain are like the ones here in Nigeria and dey start pressuring Erik ten hag to play him, Man Utd will just DESTROY what they are Building.

because Ronaldo isn't of much USE in dat team.

Whenever he is not playing, Man utd plays well.

Players come and go so it is completely wrong to worship a player at the detriment of the club your claim to love and support.

These set of Man U fans are something else. Initially, i thought them wanting Ronaldo to always be on the scoresheet even when his team loses is because he wasn’t playing for them.

He was a 60-70mins substitute in the Brighton game but he started the match against Brentford and they lost both games.

They probably would have been calling for Ten Hag’s head if they had lost to Liverpool, Arsenal or maybe Leceister and S’thampton for benching Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Truvelisback(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Even though he doesn't need CR7, he should have bought him for the sake of his Boss.
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Robisky001(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2022
If Klopp was to be the Chelsea gaffer he would have been handed his sacked letter this morning.
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by paulolee(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2022
Funny reason
Chelsea always av it in mind to sack tuchel n dt sack would av come since last season bt the fact dt he won them ucl and dt transfer ban n abramovic leaving made tuchel stay
U can pin it on cr7 asssuming the cr7 is playing n scoring goals currently for United
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by paulolee(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even though he doesn't need CR7, he should have bought him for the sake of his Boss.
Cr7 is a brand, u can’t get buy him if u don’t need him, u can’t be struggling to score and don’t use him
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by paulolee(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2022
robosky02:
Pride goes before a fall

Wich world class goal scorer? Asif u talking about haaland, mbappe or even lewa
Cr7 days are behind him, assuming he is dt important, he won’t be sitting on United bench
U would av had a case assuming he is currently playing games or scoring for United bt ur world class no get any goal dis season
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Beverlyjean(f): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2022
OJEEMAH:
No pride anywhere

People like u lead to his sack. The propaganda that he destabilised dressing rooms just to tarnish his image due to his rivalry with messi is the reason y he wasn't signed .
Ronaldo demanded for more when he got to Manchester, seeing how weak and lazy the players were . Well , what he did has made the team better because they had to sit up when the spotlight was on Manchester due to his involvement.

Tuchel listened to Messi fans that are propagandists just like Tinubu urchins and it backfired ...

Chelsea creates lots of good chances , all they needed was a Ronaldo to complete the work . Ronaldo wudnt hv demanded for more from the players at Chelsea cos they are hard workers.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Beverlyjean(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Honestly, Ronaldo disrupts dressing rooms with his selfish 'Only me must Score and Shine' mentality!

@Man utd currently, Rashford, Sancho, Martial and co do not like him for this Selfish, glory hunting attitude!

Lies and propaganda from Messi fans...below is what mancity wanted and what they rejected...e de pain them, instead , they created the dressing room fallacy... hateful children

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Beverlyjean(f): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Just like u lick messi butt , blaming mbappe( the Emperor of paris) the saviour of psg as the problem just because he has overshadowed messi . U blamed poch last season just because messi wasn't scoring goals. When he left barca , u all ran to psg hoping that barca suffers , but instead they progressed ... who have u meaai fans not insulted when u see that Messi is involved... u insulted and hated Higuain saying he was the reason messi cudnt win an international trophy, u insulted Ibrahimovic when he was scoring most if their goals at barca , u insulted syarez and barca saying he wasted all the chances messi created dor him, Ronaldo own na everlasting, u insulted many many coaches saying they were the reason y it wasn't going well for messis clubs , u insulted any player that defused to pass the ball to messi on a regular , now its mbappes turn. Sick fans

Mind u, Lewandowski is doing same thing messi did at barca, but without iniesta and xavi... and I know u are all praying for barca not to win UCL.

1 Like

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Beverlyjean(f): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2022
OJEEMAH:
TT is not the first coach to down turn a big signing…… Mourinho turned down Shevchenko but Abrahamovic wanted his friend to join Chelsea.

Bayern snubbed him for Mane
Chelsea/TT opted for Aubameyang instead.
AT. Madrid fans kicked against signing him.
Napoli cannot afford to lose Osimhen for a 37years old man that will earn 3 times his salary.
Even Real Madrid troway face……

Even if you think TT is/was foolish, do you think all the other clubs that rejected him were foolish too?

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by LawFight(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Thank you. Very good comments.
What TT did was good if not because he lose some matches Is not a bad coach .

Ronaldo in a team, it will cause division
Pep cleared there doubt last season that he can do without him and he did it
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Beverlyjean(f): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
paulolee:

[b]Wich world class goal scorer? [/b]Asif u talking about haaland, mbappe or even lewa
Cr7 days are behind him, assuming he is dt important, he won’t be sitting on United bench
U would av had a case assuming he is currently playing games or scoring for United bt ur world class no get any goal dis season

How many goals did halaand score last season and compare that with Ronaldo’s number of goals last season. U just full of hate
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
paulolee:

That's how they said lewandosky days are behind him... See what he is doing in Barca at what age again?

By the way you can put those name you called in Ronaldos class at his prime

Even now he is delivering eve when his place mates like Rooney has long retired

Let Rinaldo is I his desired environment you see his wonders
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by twodee75: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I don't think you watch football at all....

Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by twodee75: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2022
paulolee:

Remove all CR7 goals from Man U last season and tell me the position Man U will be.... Cos you said he's not a world class scorer
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Jokerman(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

People like u lead to his sack. The propaganda that he destabilised dressing rooms just to tarnish his image due to his rivalry with messi is the reason y he wasn't signed .
Ronaldo demanded for more when he got to Manchester, seeing how weak and lazy the players were . Well , what he did has made the team better because they had to sit up when the spotlight was on Manchester due to his involvement.

Tuchel listened to Messi fans that are propagandists just like Tinubu urchins and it backfired ...

Chelsea creates lots of good chances , all they needed was a Ronaldo to complete the work . Ronaldo wudnt hv demanded for more from the players at Chelsea cos they are hard workers.

My brother....you get time for this uefalona urchins o grin
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by OJEEMAH(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

You called my mom a prostitute and still the guts to quote me?

Please, stop it….. I take God beg you don’t quote me again.

You can always express yourself without a direct message to me.
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by Beverlyjean(f): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You called my mom a prostitute and still the guts to quote me?

Please, stop it….. I take God beg you don’t quote me again.

You can always express yourself without a direct message to me.

U are really sick. U insulted my family first saying my parents don't know how to train kids. U brought the parental war first and u want to claim victim. To hell with u
Re: EPL: How Cristiano Ronaldo Caused Tuchel’s Sack At Chelsea by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

It was a serious propaganda bro. Just read what the British media is writing abt Martinez all because he's benching their boy. Look at what some of them said abt Erickson because the club didn't buy Rice. Read the bias against foreign players in the club.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Fresh Crisis Hits Nigeria Football As Court Sacks New NFF Board / Facebook Users React On Cristiano Ronaldo Son's Pictures (+ Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.