Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Enquiries On GAC Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Enquiries On GAC Cars (860 Views)

Anyone Interested In Gac Cars? What's The Gac Ga3s & Other Gac Car Price? / Anyone Using GAC Motors? / The GAC Trumpchi GS8 - The Chinese Brand With Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries On GAC Cars by alcuin(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Please share your experiences with the GAC cars, especially with the GS3 and GS4.

I'm seriously thinking of owning of these. I need reviews to help me make a decision.

I understand that LagRide issues GS3 and GA4 to riders.

Any thoughts?
Re: Enquiries On GAC Cars by ERCROSS(m): 9:33am On Apr 07
Hey, broh.
Were you able to get one of those GAC cars? Any review on them if you did or didn't get one?
Re: Enquiries On GAC Cars by shotuns: 7:35am On Apr 08
GAC MOTORS. One of the leading car manufacturers in China. i took interest in the first-generation GS8 SUV model, the largest model in the line though I never own one, but test drove a friend's 2018 model. I just love this particular model due to the shape, power, interior space and strong outlook, since it's the first generation i know there would definitely be some worry and I was right. It was prone to coolant leaking into the engine at over 50k mileage. This was corrected in the later year, facelift models till 2021, second generation came out in 2022 with the hybrid version which I even loved more equipped with 4TH generation THS (TOYOTA HYBRID SYSTEM), 2wd/4wd, very fuel efficient. while the fuel version was equipped with a 2.0L engine and Asin Automatic transmission. 2024 model is now the best so far with a lot of upgrades, corrections, security features and so on. I will rate the brand 6 out of 10.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help On Acura Csx 2009 / My Toyota Sienna Sucks Engine Oil / Converting A Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.