Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Do Pharmacists Read The Extraordinarily Messy Handwriting Of The Doctors? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Pharmacists Read The Extraordinarily Messy Handwriting Of The Doctors? (324 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Pharmacists Read The Extraordinarily Messy Handwriting Of The Doctors? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Most Medical Doctors worldwide have one thing in common -bad penmanship. From writing notes, test report and prescriptions, their handwriting are more or less illegible..... How do pharmacist decipher the writing on the prescription?
Re: How Do Pharmacists Read The Extraordinarily Messy Handwriting Of The Doctors? by badaru911: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Most Medical Doctors worldwide have one thing in common -bad penmanship. From writing notes, test report and prescriptions, their handwriting are more or less illegible..... How do pharmacist decipher the writing on the prescription?

(1) (Reply)

Went To Clinic For Contraceptives, Got A Lecture Instead / Help Me Ooo(pics) / I Need Medical Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.