Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects (31671 Views)

I’m Already An Independent Business Woman - Karina Simon Poripo / Association Of Beauty Pageant Organizers Honor Miss Nollywood Karina Simon / My Pet Project Touches Lives - Karina Poripo, 9th Miss Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Rosenews2233: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Miss Nollywood international Karina Simon Poripo set to flags off second phase of pet project on Teenage outreach

The Current Miss Nollywood international Karina Simon Poripo preparing for the second phase of her pet project in yenagoa Bayelsa State and arrangements have been concluded as she expects over 300 students and mother's in Attendance.

Queen Karina in her first three months in office embarked on skill program where she trailed over fifty (50) young persons in different areas of interest and the Miss Nollywood beauty pageant Organization was impressed with her extra ordinary performances as the reigning Queen.

The second phase of her pet projects is designed for teenagers and mother's, tagged 'Teenage outreach with Queen Karina Simon Poripo'.

The Management of Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant posted this on there verified Facebook page with the flyer on it.

ACCORDING TO QUEEN KARINA SIMON PORIPO:

We all can agree that teenagers aren't getting the right amount of preparation for adult life, left to grow under denial and exclusions from some basic life's facts. I know I speak for a lot of our adult today who are still wearing the rags of shame from a previous sexual harassment or something that with a better sex education from teenage days wouldn't have happened.

That’s why I will love to use my position as Miss Nollywood international and advocate for more teenage sex education in school curriculums and within the arms-reach of mothers raising teenagers, If this proper understanding is made to form the world view of our teenagers today, we will be saving a great number of great leaders tomorrow. Taking time to educate our young ones early the dangers of sexual harassment and abuse doesn’t have to be something to be ashamed about. Enlightening them on safe-care only promote our collective national hygiene. So how are you going to help me achieve this feat? I seek your support in any from, donations, sponsorship, support through physical presence as resources person's or printing our messages on educational items. We are open to financial contributions and all forms of support.

Since becoming Miss Nollywood international 2022, my desire was to advocate for the social welfare of the young ones and the safety of our teenagers going into adult life unarmed with the necessary tools to be the best versions of themselves.

My name is QUEEN Karina Poripo Miss Nollywood international 2022

https://tvafrica24.com/miss-nollywood-international-karina-simon-poripo-set-to-flags-off-second-phase-of-pet-project-on-teenage-outreach/

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by ATEAMS: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Weldone

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Favourdesent(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
she fine

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Blackfire(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
My ex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by King2019(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Don't ask why I am laughing grin

11 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by lifeandjoy: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
She's beautiful.
Meanwhile
Vote Peter Obi for President.
Vote Chijioke Edeoga for Governor Enugu state.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by slimvida(f): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
It's okay

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Folafikemii: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
I Just hope she won't turn to sexual object too soon just like the regular nollywood girls. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Ransomtheking(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
The guy above me just stole my ftc cry
Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by MatrixReloaded: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Make up be. Like baked beans
With her knuckles of Fanta and coke.

Baby Jennifer663 come and lecture her how to build self esteem and only go natural. kiss
King2019:
Don't ask why I am laughing grin
Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by ExtremeDot: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Good luck to her.
Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Passionate888: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
How many beauty peagents dey sef

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by meobizy(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Let’s hope she doesn’t fight over men like one Ms Nigeria of that year.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Neimar: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Dem dn squeeze this one juice finish undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by ecolime(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Neimar:
Dem dn squeeze this one juice finish undecided
Just the way we are squeezing the blokos of some people here grin

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Whoknowsme: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
All these miss this, miss that. I hope she won't miss this her project for something else
Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by mhizandrea1(f): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2022
She is beautiful

Her make up artist needs to be flogged with oraimo cord grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by Lakeview: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2022
sad
At times my eyes skip,
I thought I saw Hollywood
Wouldn't have clicked the link at all.
But she's beautiful sha

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by savegav: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
See Karina ooo cheesy
This girl still chop my gbola last month cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by masui(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Makeup artist run am corrosion control for face.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects by neztar: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Blackfire:
My ex
did you fúck her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Ace Gospel Singer Simon Precious Releases Brand New Worship Single / Davido Thanks Adekunle Gold For Writing One Of His Favourite Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.