Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

August 17 And 18 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / August 17 And 18 (726 Views)

August 17 And 18 By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

August 17 And 18 by SamMilla1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
A Hausa girl goes into work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss concerned about all his employees well being asked sympathetically, "What's the matter?" To which she replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away." The boss feeling very sorry at this point explains to the young girl. "Why don't you go home for the day, we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest." The girl very calmly states, "No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here." The boss agrees and allows the lady to work as usual, " If you need anything just let me know." A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the girl, he looks out over his office and sees the hausa girl hysterically crying!!!!! He rushes out to her asking " What's so bad now, are you gonna be okay??" "No, " she exclaims ," I just received a horrible call from my sister and she said that her mom died too.
Re: August 17 And 18 by SamMilla1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2007
Obasanjo and his son are on board a small two seater airplane when suddenly Oba, the pilot, parachutes out of the plane. Not knowing how to fly a plane, his son , grabs the radio. "Mayday, mayday! My Dad just jumped out of the plane!" Ground control receives the call for help and answers back:
"Your dad?"
"He left me here! Took the parachute and jumped out!"
"Sir, your dad?" "He's the pilot! Gosh!"
"Okay, don't worry, sir. I'll talk you down, just do as I say.

Tower control :First I need you to give me your height and position."

OBA jr : I'm over six feet and sitting in the front!"
Re: August 17 And 18 by SamMilla1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
A teacher was having trouble teaching arithmetic to one little poor boy.
So she said, "if you reached in your right pocket and found a 2ooo naira, and you reached in your left pocket and found another 1000 naira, what would you have?"

"Somebody else's trousers."
Re: August 17 And 18 by SamMilla1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2007
The teacher came up with a good problem. "Suppose," she asked the second-graders, "there were a dozen sheep and six of them jumped over a fence. How many would be left?"
"None," answered little Norman.
"None? Norman, you don't know your arithmetic."
"Teacher, you don't know your sheep. When one goes, they all go!"
Re: August 17 And 18 by SamMilla1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2007
The teacher brings a picture of a naked woman into class and asks, "What do you like best about it, class? Let's start with you, Robert."
"The long hair," says Robert.
"Very good. And you, Peter?"
"Her breasts!" says Peter.
"Peter, get out! Go stand in the hall," responds the teacher with disgust.
"And you, Johnny?"
"I'm leaving, teacher, I'm leaving, "
Re: August 17 And 18 by mopegirl(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
SAM MILLA:

A Hausa girl goes into work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss concerned about all his employees well being asked sympathetically, "What's the matter?" To which she replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away." The boss feeling very sorry at this point explains to the young girl. "Why don't you go home for the day, we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest." The girl very calmly states, "No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here." The boss agrees and allows the lady to work as usual, " If you need anything just let me know." A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the girl, he looks out over his office and sees the hausa girl hysterically crying!!!!! He rushes out to her asking " What's so bad now, are you going to be okay??" "No, " she exclaims ," I just received a horrible call from my sister and she said that her mom died too.
i don't get it

SAM MILLA:

The teacher brings a picture of a naked woman into class and asks, "What do you like best about it, class? Let's start with you, Robert."
"The long hair," says Robert.
"Very good. And you, Peter?"
"Her breasts!" says Peter.
"Peter, get out! Go stand in the hall," responds the teacher with disgust.
"And you, Johnny?"
"I'm leaving, teacher, I'm leaving, "

lol
this is funny, i like it
but why do you guys like using Jonny
did he offend una?

(1) (Reply)

Comedians, Wetin Una Think? / All In The Mind. / A Lesson From Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.