Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship (341 Views)

Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship by Olanrewaju97(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Married and Unmarried Matters International
Relationship and Abuse Series

The New Series

In this series you learn about Relationship and Abuse and how to prevent them, how to know if you are in a romantic relationship with an abuser and how to end such relationship with your full chest and move on with your life.

It’s such an amazing opportunity to wrap up the True Love Story of the Love Redefined Series.

I want to appreciate specially all the Facebook following leaders, protégés and luminaries who have been following and engaging the posts with like, love emojis on this platform. Including those who have been sharing their thoughts in the Comment section and those who shoot my DM with questions. I also won’t forget those who call in to make necessary enquiries about what we do.

To June celebrants, newbies, and people that need to be consoled, we value you globally. We say a big shout-out to you all.

Hmm

Let's take a look at the new series – Abuse it is so pathetic and negative in the entire globe as we see it ravages and becomes a rampart, making human beings behave indecently leaving victims brutalize and molested.

According to the English dictionary, it is an improper treatment or usage, which leads to unjust and all kinds of wrongful acts. It is like an acid to the human body, spirit and soul.

Abuse is a kind of resentment and rejection that every living thing – both humans, animals and even plants detest. If it were a drink or food, it should not be consumed for like poison it brings sickness and even death to both the abuser and the abused.

If anything should be legally aborted, I believe it should be “abuse”.

Abuse is demeaning, it makes its victims lose focus and value. It is a Killer Emotional Disease (KED) like an imbalanced diet it can lead to internal swelling like a tumour that demands an urgent emotional operation to set the person free from shackles. For it traps an individual and causes them trauma without end until another injection of love and positivity is received.

Today, I will share with you a very short but true life story. The story goes this way.

A farmer planted some seeds in front of his house and other seeds at the back of his house, (now the location is not the problem because both soils at the front and back of the house have the same pH value of 7.0 very ideal for most crops) and then he, decided to water both sides faithfully and wholeheartedly but he had an intention.

What was the intention?

He decided to use what we call sound code.

What is this sound code?

He started blessing the seeds at the frontal part of his house and cursed the seeds at the back of his house.

(Even though the plant at the front and the back of the house got the same quantity of resources, he cursed one and blessed one because he wanted to prove something, which in this case I will like to refer to as “abuse”).

In a few weeks, the seeds in front which he blesses every day grew to become great while READ MORE HERE

https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/pfbid02PR24iKkkRcoFhpTRivcmmh7Vy3QEqthfVgCBVVHt5G5AdRTbWUqGsAwfFDchyoTPl/?d=n

Photo Credit: RODNAE Productions from Pexels

Your Relationship Doctor,
Olanrewaju Folorunsho.

#MarriedandUnmarriedMattersInternational
#RelationshipRedefined
#relationshipabuse
#OlanrewajuFolorunsho
#abuse
#mysteryofsingleness
#relationships #relationshipgoals #marriage #marriagegoals #love

1 Share

Re: Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship by Olanrewaju97(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Married and Unmarried Matters International

Abuse can occur in two ways which are:

1. Verbal abuse

2. Nonverbal abuse

Verbal Abuse: this is the type of abuse that comes in the form of tones, sounds, or speech from the abuser. Which tends to undermine the abused. This is an action word that works on the emotional state of the abused causing the person involved imbalanced emotional state which can eventually cause damage to the present stage of the abused’s esteem if the person cannot develop an anti-abuse mechanism that counters, kick out abuse words and bring sanity to the receiver’s mental health. I like to call it the “Shock Absorber Strategy''.

It is from this verbal abuse that we have words such as:

- hate speech

- rivalry speech (this could be among genders and family)

- jealous speech

- antagonistic speech

At times, verbal abuse graduates from stage to stage.

Which includes:

- A habit of not overlooking minor mistakes

- Reaction (instead of response) to things

- Anger Issues

- Overbearing attitude

- Throwing tantrums

- Destroying things in a fit of anger

- Beating up the abused

- Sustenance of life-threatening injuries

- Even to the extent of killing the abused.

All verbal abusers shout and rant on their victims like a predator pouncing on prey.

As a predator, abusers are very selfish and inconsiderate.

The mystery of the whole thing is that......... READ MORE HERE �� https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/pfbid02KPfZpJbsxF1xWxAMD6CRiBa18VGPNWzD5LG3vH97jW9JD4M7oqkhfo6AKDCoSiNXl/?d=n

Olanrewaju Folorunsho.

Connect with me https://www.facebook.com/olanrewaju.folorunsho.3532

#RelationshipRedefined
#relationshipabuse
#OlanrewajuFolorunsho
#abuse
#mysteryofsingleness

1 Share

Re: Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Most modern men are abusive , just 3percent are left out
Re: Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship by Olanrewaju97(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Most modern men are abusive , just 3percent are left out

grin

97% abusive men is quite huge.

I know abusive men are many but 97% is very high.
Re: Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship by Olanrewaju97(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Married and Unmarried Matters International (MUMI)

Episode 3

Hello everyone it’s another day for your favorite series again.

Apologies there was no episode last week but today we are dropping it hot.

Before we begin I want to celebrate August celebrants from all over the world from one continent to another. You are highly recognized.

Now to our crucial and critical topic.

Today we will look at some of the global discoveries about types and signs of abuse.

So firstly let us look at the 12 types of abuse:

- Physical abuse: It is any intentional act causing injury or trauma to another person or animal by way of bodily contact. Children, in most cases are the victims or the recipients of this kind of act. It could be physical violence.

Types of Physical Abuse are:

1. Assault, hitting, slapping, pinching, hair pulling, pushing and kicking.

2. Rough handling

3. Physical punishment

4. Inappropriate or unlawful use of restraint

5. Misuse of medication

6. Involuntary feeding or withholding food

7. Making someone purposefully uncomfortable (opening of window or removing blankets)

8. Involuntary isolation and confinement

9. Unauthorised restraint, restricting movement (tying someone to the chair)

- Mental abuse or psychological abuse: Psychological abuse often called mental or emotional abuse is a form of abuse characterized by a person subjecting or exposing another person to a behavior that may result in psychological trauma, including anxiety, chronic depression or post traumatic stress disorder. It is a hired killer to people. E.g. cyber bully, enforced social isolation, preventing someone accessing services, educational and social opportunities and seeing friends, threats of harm, removing mobility or communication aids or intentionally leaving someone unattended when they need assistance, preventing someone from meeting their religious and cultural needs, Intimidation, coercion, harassment, humiliation, cursing. Preventing the expression of choice and opinion. Preventing stimulation, meaningful occupation or activites. Failure to respect privacy.

- Sexual abuse: Sexual abuse is a kind of molestation by one person upon another. It is often penetrated using force or by taking advantage of another. It could be......... READ MORE HERE https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/pfbid029FZzrAzcXEnWKtCuRVkzcrcBdStNDnMtYSVhQ4HpxsMQJy3JXN3UP6wfPXwczBzSl/?d=n

Olanrewaju Folorunsho.

#RelationshipRedefined
#relationshipabuse
#OlanrewajuFolorunsho
#abuse
#mysteryofsingleness

1 Share

Re: Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship by Olanrewaju97(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Married and Unmarried Matters International (MUMI)

Episode 4

Happy New Week everyone, it’s a great new week filled with good opportunities. It’s another beautiful day to evolve towards refining and redefining relationships.

A Quick Recap…

In the last post I spoke about 3 types of abuse which are:

- Physical abuse

- Psychological abuse

- Sexual Abuse

These two are actually connected to the first 2 main types of abuse, which are verbal and non-verbal abuse.

Today we will consider another crucial one,

Financial Abuse: Before going deeply into financial abuse, let us quickly look at some of the causes of abuse:

1. Family crisis

2. Stress

3. Domestic violence

4. Marital conflicts

5. Single Parenting

Now I will go deeper into them,

Family Crisis: A family is made up of the father, mother and children. It is actually the bedrock of society. Without the family, society cannot exist, because the family make up the society.

1. Family Crisis is synonymous with Family Chaos. It could be as a result of a......... READ MORE HERE https://www.facebook.com/457102328449571/posts/pfbid02pGBk6kWdzxqyLHJ5LaJ3H7b7sG94wwxk3oEz1FRkD32MDpCgLz1PDA7vgeJfQg6jl/?d=n

Olanrewaju Folorunsho.

#RelationshipRedefined
#relationshipabuse
#OlanrewajuFolorunsho
#abuse
#mysteryofsingleness

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is All Money Actually Hard Earned Money? / . / The Face Me I Face, Or I Slap You, House Saga (passage House Saga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.