Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

It's Throw Back Thursday, Think Back For Investment Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's Throw Back Thursday, Think Back For Investment Opportunities (151 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Alh. Dantata, Dangote's Grand Father In 1st Bank In 1929 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Throw Back Thursday, Think Back For Investment Opportunities by KayodeObembe(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2022
PRICE INCREASE ALERT

Its throw back Thursday,lets take it back to when owning a land was really a big deal.
people fought to have rightful ownership of their landed properties while some left this landed properties as inheritance for their children.

at the modern world now those who knew the importance of owning a landed property are at a very big advantage. Why is this so? Because lands appreciate, they can be sold at a higher price than the initial amount it was gotten for or what their fore fathers got. I mean, imagine buying something for 50 naira and being able to sell it for 50,000 naira in future…

And the is why I love K.O. PROPERTIES, giving everyone an opportunity to own a property by allowing you to pay Looking in installments . “You would never want to miss this opportunity. Remember, this properties can Sell for 600k today and 1million tomorrow and that is why I want to use this medium to inform you that there would be an INCREASE IN PRICE ON ALL PROPERTIES from the 30th of SEPTEMBER .
That’s not all, there would also be a 20 PERCENT DISCOUNT ON ALL OUTRIGHT PAYMENT made before then. I would never want to miss this opportunity and advice you not to do so…

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Difficulties Associated With Starting A New Business Or Company / Natural Hair Stylist, Trichologist In Downtown, Los Angeles, California, USA / Heavy Duty Equipment Hiring/leasing Company Port Hacourt, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.