Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal (8319 Views)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Charlieluvboy(m): 5:37pm On May 04
Cheunshow:
Lagos state capturing centers for now.
How much
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 9:23pm On May 04
Chat 08023209748
Charlieluvboy:

How much
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 5:36pm On May 05
License and plate numbers.
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by ekehopp2: 4:51am On May 09
Re: Nigerian Driver's Licence/License

Greetings folks. Abeg any ideas?
Captured for Driving license renewal on the 17th of March and given 3 months temporary license.
My permanent Driving license expired 17th of April.
Even as at today, the 9th of May (almost 2 months post-capture), the application status on the portal still reads: "Approved by Supervisor".
However, when I renewed in 2021, I got the SMS to pick the reissued driving license up just 2 weeks after capture!

Is this delay the new status quo? Or do I need to go "press buttons" at their office to get it printed?
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 7:47pm On May 09
Go to the center you captured and lodge your complaint
ekehopp2:
Re: Nigerian Driver's Licence/License

Greetings folks. Abeg any ideas?
Captured for Driving license renewal on the 17th of March and given 3 months temporary license.
My permanent Driving license expired 17th of April.
Even as at today, the 9th of May (almost 2 months post-capture), the application status on the portal still reads: "Approved by Supervisor".
However, when I renewed in 2021, I got the SMS to pick the reissued driving license up just 2 weeks after capture!

Is this delay the new status quo? Or do I need to go "press buttons" at their office to get it printed?
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 1:19pm On May 14
Driver’s license
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 4:26pm On May 15
Renewal
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 6:35am On May 17
Particular
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 6:14am On May 21
License
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 9:31am
All driving particulars
Re: Drivers License,vehicle Registration And Paper Renewal by Cheunshow: 4:30pm
Special plate number

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2011 Model Toyota Highlander Sportz Toks 4plugs Full Option / 014/015 Benz GL500/GL550 4matic...014 Benz GL63 AMG..013 Jaguar XF (4d Chairmen) / »»» Sold!!! Toks Camry 05 @ N1.8M Non Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.