Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) (2532 Views)

Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
The discover of a man's decaying remains in his bedroom after four years has shocked resident of Apete in Ibadan.
The deceased, whose name remined unknown at the time of publication,was claimed to have observed by neighbors four years ago during one of his periodic trip to Ibadan from Portharcourt, Rivers State,where he was living at the time.
The cause of his death has not been determined, but resident In the area told City MerriorNews that no one in the area was aware of the incident until this week, when the community decided to enter the compound to cut the video overgrown Grass inside his compound, which has become a heaven for snackes and other wildlife.
It was discovered that the Abokis hired to trim the grass in the dead compound were advised to leap into the compound because the house's gate was close from behind, only to discover that the house owner's car was on the ground and had been covered with grass.
According to eyewitness, after successful cutting down the bush,they peered through the building's window and spotted the skeleton of the decayed victim on his bed with a phone in his hand.
Officer from oyo state police command are currently conducting a thorough investigation into the event

1 Share

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kai this is sad, no one could bury him?

1 Like

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by silvoclaira: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Four years and no one came checking for home

Too sad

6 Likes

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Creamypie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na wah oh
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by 10mobile: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ah ah!
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by 07kjb: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
If he wasn't killed,then he is a RITUALIST

1 Like

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Announced3:
Fake news cool shocked

Bastard

2 Likes

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Oxb90: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just take a look at what is left of a human being.
He doesn't care about his car, house, wife and children.
What a sad way to go.

6 Likes

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by HeRulesMen: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ha. Frightening.
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by dangermouse(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sad one. Maybe he was sick or had an heart attack and couldnt reach for help.
Rip...

5 Likes

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Natbrowny: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sad. Landlord no come collect rent money

1 Like

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by nifemi25(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is one of the disadvantage of living alone....

1 Like

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by superCleanworks(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
A good lab would determine the cause of death and even try to find out what his las meal was.
but here... Nothing

5 Likes

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Kai this is sad, no one could bury him?

He was probably one of those I mind my business people.
RIP to him sha. sad

silvoclaira:
Four years and no one came checking for home

Too sad

One of the reasons why we should never "mind my business".
When we look out for others, others will look out for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by highbee02: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Burying this one now is just a waste, it should be donated to medical students at the UI
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Realmi: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na wah
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Rexymania(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Death could come at anytime... Shey him no get relation wey fit locate am. It's either he was too secretive or he lived an isolated life. Carry people along with the things you do. This should serve as a lesson to us. Rest brother
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by LikeAking: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Some people don finally get free Skelton parts for their soap.

Abeg make una respect d dead.
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by TheWolfen(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Some people can be real pain in the ass, nosey, gossips and backbiting and all that negativity from their likes will leave one drained I tell you. .
Life is better when everyone mind the business that pays them especially when they not family or friends. . .
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

He was probably one of those I mind my business people.
RIP to him sha. sad

Relating with people can’t stop what was meant to happen either.

2 Likes

Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by mariahAngel(f): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheWolfen:

Some people can be real pain in the ass, nosey, gossips and backbiting and all that negatively from their likes will leave one drained I tell you. .
Life is better when everyone mind the business that pays them especially when they not family or friends. . .

Relating with people can save lives.
Once you're unusually scarce, people will check if you're OK.

PerfectStranger:

Relating with people can’t stop what was meant to happen either.

At least, his dead body would've been long discovered before when it was discovered.
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

At least, his dead body would've been long discovered before when it was discovered.
Exactly what am saying. Discovering is earlier before now can’t bring back his life.

The world is filled with evil already. It’s a cold world.
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by TheWolfen(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

if only it ends there, it would have been better undecided
But we all knew for fact that it doest end there. They go out talking shit. Some people are terrible I tell you.

Let me also clarify from my personal perspective that this man's death has nothing to do with the fate of someone that choose to mind his business as you made it seams in your first comment.
It is quite obvious that there are wide ranges of factors that might lead to this person's death and if is his/her time to die nothing can stop it, not even being in that same tiny room (as pictured ) with 500 people.
Death is inevitable and unpredictable and that is why some younger age people don't bother to plan their demise. Only fortunate old men and women do.
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by ObamaMessi: 5:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Can you imagine? I can't stop laughing hard? Funnnny!!!!
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Antyislam: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2022
Yoruba muslims have used him for rituals, is their work
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by dnawah(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Odebayo4010:
The discover of a man's decaying remains in his bedroom after four years has shocked resident of Apete in Ibadan.
The deceased, whose name remined unknown at the time of publication,was claimed to have observed by neighbors four years ago during one of his periodic trip to Ibadan from Portharcourt, Rivers State,where he was living at the time.
The cause of his death has not been determined, but resident In the area told City MerriorNews that no one in the area was aware of the incident until this week, when the community decided to enter the compound to cut the video overgrown Grass inside his compound, which has become a heaven for snackes and other wildlife.
It was discovered that the Abokis hired to trim the grass in the dead compound were advised to leap into the compound because the house's gate was close from behind, only to discover that the house owner's car was on the ground and had been covered with grass.
According to eyewitness, after successful cutting down the bush,they peered through the building's window and spotted the skeleton of the decayed victim on his bed with a phone in his hand.
Officer from oyo state police command are currently conducting a thorough investigation into the event
dead body d smell,why this one no smell?
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2022
dnawah:
dead body d smell,why this one no smell?

I don't think you read it well
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by dnawah(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odebayo4010:

I don't think you read it well
I don't think u understood me well.let me come this way.the time way him die new,him no smell?
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
dnawah:
I don't think u understood me well.let me come this way.the time way him die new,him no smell?

Is only him at home
Re: 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) by dnawah(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Is only him at home
ordinary dog wey die for my street,the smell no gree us rest, until we put an for ground,for taking of human being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAD END: 11 Die In Auto Crash Accident Few Hours To Christmas Day (PHOTOS) / Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti (abuad) ‘student Drug Dealers’ Busted (photos/ / Prostitutes Fight And Naked Themselves In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.