Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

5 Best Ways To Earn Money Online Even As A Youth Corp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Best Ways To Earn Money Online Even As A Youth Corp (348 Views)

Breaking News: How A Youth Corper Made Her 12months Alawee In Just 2weeks / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Ways To Earn Money Online Even As A Youth Corp by Rachymoney(f): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Have you ever wondered why you are not making money online? Well it because your are not following the right channel.

I was actually doing online research for the company I got hired as a copywriter and I was shocked when I came across a video, in this video it was stated that "in the next 5-10years to come humans will be replaced with machines(robots) they will serve the purposes of man and over 15,000,000workers will loose their job that is because technology has taken place.

Let's look at Mc Donald as an example he is planning on replacing his workers with machines and according to his speech and I quote " I will replace my workers with the robotics I'm working on in the sense that my burgers, pies, pizzas,drinks all we be prepared and served by machines.

Now tell me with these I don't think you will still you will still want to submit application letter to work with such a person.

Why not seek this opportunity now and get paid for your skills online because time will come when the slots will be limited no one will want to hire you or accept your application anymore.

There are a lot of high paid income skills you could always apply for and double your income here are the best five skills that has helped I and my students as well.

1. DIGITAL MARKETING:
Is the component of marketing that uses the internet and online based digital technologies such as computers,laptops and digital media platforms to promote products and services.
Examples of digital Marketing

* Email marketing
*Affiliate marketing
Influencer marketing
*Social media marketing
Content marketing etc.
Publishing books on Amazon kdp

AFFILIATE MARKETING:Simply means recommending useful products to people who needs them and there by earning a certain percentage of commission after sales(50% commission).

Is Affiliate Marketing SCAM or LEGIT?

The answer is simple affiliate marketing is 100% legit it is no scam at all.

I can testify to that myself I started as a newbie with zero knowledge of what am doing but after I was mentored it took me not less than a month to hit my first 100k as a newbie, ok here is what you will have to do.

WHAT AFFILIATE MARKETING IS NOT

Mind you the fact affiliate marketing is an online business that deals with an online platform affiliate marketing is not;

1. An investment platform where you bring 10k to make 100k no here your consistency and hardwork pays you

2.it not a Ponzi scheme
3.It is not a get rich scheme
4. It is not a referral platform where u bring one person to bring another

COPYWRITING: Simply means using persuasive words to create adverts or market a product.As a copywriter your work is to write great copies, articles, create advert materials and get paid in dollars per hour.

CONTENT WRITING:is the act of writing, editing, and publishing contents in a digital format.

EMAIL MARKETING: Is the form of marketing through email, as an email marketer you get hired by companies to write compelling copies for companies and deliver through email and get paid in dollars.

I will stop here fore now to know more about these and how to get started kindly WhatsApp me @+2348140811339/+2348133727249

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Your PPA / Why Universities Should Encourage Student Entrepreneurship / Remote Job For NYSC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.