Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) (60195 Views)

Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Jackipapa: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Merciful and faithful God even in our unfaithfulness. Case settled share the children with ease!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Highly irresponsible girl
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Mayeldah(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Brazil and sex?

Inseparable!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by stawarts(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
When different sperm is too much, you might have children whose left hand is taller than the right one because he is made of two father's; short and tall fathers
Might be a possibility in the next future. The girls of nowadays Bleep anything fuckable

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Andytyx(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Lesson: Dear fathers, you better take your children to hospital for DNA test now as you never can tell if you are actually the father of all your children. I pity who no fear women.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Lol
Lool grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by seunmind44: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Oloshoooooooooooook

Please, stop tagging me on posts about football. I am morning the King of England. Thank you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Successlane: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2022
'.......heteroparental superfecundation,....'

This na wetin catch my interest here, good day.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Olosho!

You had sex with two different men same day and you're surprised by the result? What were you expecting? Two plasma television
lmao grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by okunwaye(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2022
IbileIfe:
Fools continue to say There is no God.

Where is the evidence of God?
Gaze at yourself in the mirror.

If God does not exist, we cannot exist.

Fools who have refused to ask questions and accept the truth will keep worshipping there creation(god)
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Chioma4eva(f): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2022
How is that possible?
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Ashawo man grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol Omo I dey plan to visit Brazil in the next two years, lemme go and see somethings for myself grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Benwallt:
Your gender sha! Watin dey sup inside that pant self?
your mother is in the best position to ask that question sir
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Olosho!

You had sex with two different men same day and you're surprised by the result? What were you expecting? Two plasma television
Mumu man...if the woman is an olosho..so the two men she slept with are now what?
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Thinkfree(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2022
MAYOWAAK:
Medically, this kind of situation is known as SUPERFECUNDATION which is the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse, which can lead to twin babies from two separate biological fathers.

heteropaternal
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Thinkfree(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How is that possible?
it is called heteropaternal SUPERFECUNDATION
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2022
stawarts:
Might be a possibility in the next future. The girls of nowadays Bleep anything fuckable
What of the two stupid men that bleeped her?
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Thinkfree(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How is that possible?
it is called heteropaternal SUPERFECUNDATION. Very possible and very rare
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Olufemiolaolu:
Highly irresponsible girl
Highly irresponsible guys
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by kio052001(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2022
I've bin thinking since I read this write-up

the 1st guy sperm suppose fertilise the 2 eggs

expect the other egg bin dey hide from the 1st guy sperm then it showed itself when the 2nd guy cum inside her

and since its same day and the 1st guy sperm are still active and swimming around ...

hmm
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by phemmyfour: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2022
everythinggirly:
Sometimes people think through their anus, what was she thinking when she slept with two men?

Congratulations to her because she's now a mother.
When kongi comes, the reasoning part of the brain shut down
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by emmyluizzz: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2022
so she let two different men to pour akamu in her on the same day

you sure say I go marry so...I fear these creatures than anything

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2022
kennethesan:
Some of these genda are just a disgrace to the other cool ones...God have mercy.
Why are you so sexist?What do you say to men that rape their daughters?Nonsense
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Chioma4eva(f): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Thinkfree:
it is called heteropaternal SUPERFECUNDATION. Very possible and very rare
Wow thanks a lot. Glad to learn something new smiley

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Ishilove: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Hoeniranu jatijati.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by flamingfire24(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2022
Great scientificlally good
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Thinkfree(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
welcome
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Grace2023: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
hi how are you?
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Chioma4eva(f): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
hi how are you?
I'm fine and you?
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Grace2023: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I'm fine and you?
I'm fine as well.
I admire the way you write, I'll like us to communicate on other social platforms asides nairaland let's get to know each other
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by IFezki96: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
i remember reading about this superfecundation in embryology.
Re: 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) by Allisgud: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Matter don balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.