Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Control Your Tongue - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Control Your Tongue (373 Views)

Mother Tongue / Learn To Control Your Emotions / How your TONGUE either DESTROYS YOU or SERVES AS YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Your Tongue by Wonderfulderah0(m): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Talking is an important exercise that no mortal can do with out once you are privileged to it,but it has when it is necessary and when it goes wrong.It also helps individuals to understand each others points of view doing communications. Apparently it can be seen as an erroneous attitude when is been expressed in a manner less way that hurts.The way you talk can bring out the best in any body that is listening to you and in the other hand have the capability of damaging the person emotionally,which is why is been advised to mind the way you talk at all times.
You don't just open your mouth and say things any how just to please your self because you think it is your right and forget that the way you talk can still determines how people recommends you. Now i will be discussing some few tips that will help you to control your tongue to avoid it causing damages to your life.
(1)-AVOID TALKING TOO MUCH:-When you talk unnecessary, that is talking when is not needed,it makes you to be saying things that are not reasonable at all which will make room to responsible individuals to avoid linking up with you in any activities because their all time thoughts will be that you don't have any thing to offer.so talk with manners.
(2)-OBSERVE BEFORE TALKING:-So many people have this problem of invading into conversations with out even understanding where or who the talk is referring to,work with your mind set to get where a conversation is heading to before knowing the rightful talk that will fit in what ever you want to say before uttering it out.
(3)-SELF BUSYNESS:-I believe this is probably your first time to hear this but its role is perhaps the hardest to engage on cuz it will deny you of so many social activities,but the beneficial aspect of it is this,when you are always busy solving issues that matters to you personally,i don't think you will have time to be having unnecessary conversations that you will not benefit from.
IN CONCLUSION-Knowing how to control your tongue is very important in every once life, it will help you to take absolute control of your talks and know when it is right or wrong to talk at any given time.STAY SAFE

To write any assignment for you on any Article,..whatsapp me on--0-8-0-7-0-9-6-9-5-9-4
Re: How To Control Your Tongue by muyico(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Wonderfulderah0:
Talking is an important exercise that no mortal can do with out once you are privileged to it,but it has when it is necessary and when it goes wrong.It also helps individuals to understand each others points of view doing communications. Apparently it can be seen as an erroneous attitude when is been expressed in a manner less way that hurts.The way you talk can bring out the best in any body that is listening to you and in the other hand have the capability of damaging the person emotionally,which is why is been advised to mind the way you talk at all times.
You don't just open your mouth and say things any how just to please your self because you think it is your right and forget that the way you talk can still determines how people recommends you. Now i will be discussing some few tips that will help you to control your tongue to avoid it causing damages to your life.
(1)-AVOID TALKING TOO MUCH:-When you talk unnecessary, that is talking when is not needed,it makes you to be saying things that are not reasonable at all which will make room to responsible individuals to avoid linking up with you in any activities because their all time thoughts will be that you don't have any thing to offer.so talk with manners.
(2)-OBSERVE BEFORE TALKING:-So many people have this problem of invading into conversations with out even understanding where or who the talk is referring to,work with your mind set to get where a conversation is heading to before knowing the rightful talk that will fit in what ever you want to say before uttering it out.
(3)-SELF BUSYNESS:-I believe this is probably your first time to hear this but its role is perhaps the hardest to engage on cuz it will deny you of so many social activities,but the beneficial aspect of it is this,when you are always busy solving issues that matters to you personally,i don't think you will have time to be having unnecessary conversations that you will not benefit from.
IN CONCLUSION-Knowing how to control your tongue is very important in every once life, it will help you to take absolute control of your talks and know when it is right or wrong to talk at any given time.STAY SAFE

To write any assignment for you on any Article,..whatsapp me on--0-8-0-7-0-9-6-9-5-9-4

(1) (Reply)

After Breakup My Fiance Become Beautiful - Feather's Stories / Drifted To Destiny (Pains to Gains) / The Rise Of A Slave Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.