Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) (40612 Views)

Top 10 Most Powerful Superheroes In Movies (photos) / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / Top 10 Hollywood Best Most Popular Movies 2017 Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Let's go !!!

(1) Bahubali

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2022
(2)

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2022
(3)

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2022
(4)

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by fati2001(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2022
grin

20 Likes

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2022
(5)

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2022
(6)

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Honestly, Americans are ahead of us in everything

End

189 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by marlow1962(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2022
Ready100:

End
Supported
And later one illiterate coward will come here and say why are we comparing USA to Nigeria, is it not the same humans living there are living here( oya do wertin the humans they do for USA). Read a thread about 5kv wats electricity (whatever I don’t gv a phuck) if you see the one one illiterate dunce was spilling rubbish eh (God4bid, na then I know say illiteracy no be only disease na also affliction cus I knw say definitely em own pikin go be dunce like em papa)

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
marlow1962:

Supported
And later one illiterate coward will come here and say why are we comparing USA to Nigeria, is it not the same humans living there are living here( oya do wertin the humans they do for USA). Read a thread about 5kv wats electricity (whatever I don’t gv a phuck) if you see the one one illiterate dunce was spilling rubbish eh (God4bid, na then I know say illiteracy no be only disease na also affliction cus I knw say definitely em own pikin go be dunce like em papa)

I said it, but no one believe me.. see am now

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by internationalman(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2022
We are always quick to shout film trick but we ignore the amount of work, time, money and technology to make these possible..

That's why the budget for an average American movie can produce over 500 Nigerian movies.

Nollywood should send people abroad to learn how to perfect an accident scene first before any others can follow. It's so annoying watching an accident scenes in nollywood and their usual palm oil for blood and white shirt whenever they are getting shot just so the palm oil (blood) stain more visible

Government should also help with funding.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by internationalman(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2022
marlow1962:

Supported

It's because they have good foundation. It all boils down to bad governance.

You have a very good brain capacity or hidden talent that you haven't even unravel because the Nigerian set up is not conditioned to make it possible for those hidden talent to be annexed, explored and utilized.

To solidify my the point above, Africans and other immigrants are parts of the scientists breaking grounds in technologies and medicine in the USA.

That's why I like the USA. What you can become as a mere immigrant in USA you cannot become in other countries or even your own country of birth.

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2022
internationalman:
We are always quick to shout film trick but we ignore the amount of work, time, money and technology to make these possible..

That's why the budget for an average American movie can produce over 500 Nigerian movies.

Nollywood should send people abroad to learn how to perfect an accident scene first before any others can follow. It's so annoying watching an accident scenes is nollywood.

[b]Government should also help with fundi[/b]ng.

They rather negotiate with bandit than this cry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by yungz: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2022
we have the resources to invest in vfx tech, but sadly our government feels it’s not their top priority as they are still busy buying v8 suv for one country that gave them donkey during the civil war.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by internationalman(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Ready100:

They rather negotiate with bandit than this cry

But there are individual who can invest in the movie industry too. Isn't that what a capitalist economy should be about.

Money is not evenly flowing in this country because the billionaire would rather pile up money than invest it in meaningful ventures.

It would interest you to know that there are billionaires in this country whose cash at hand or money in the bank is worth more or bigger than their investment. Another reason why Nigeria economy is so shitty.

But you see billionaires in the USA the reverse is the case .

18 Likes

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Ready100: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
internationalman:

But there are individual who can invest in the movie industry too. Isn't that what a capitalist economy should be about.

Money is not evenly flowing in this country because the billionaire would rather pile up money than invest it in meaningful ventures.

It would interest you to know that there are billionaires in this country whose cash at hand or money in the bank is worth more or bigger than their investment. Another reason why Nigeria economy is so shitty.

But you see billionaires in the USA the reverse is the case .

Exactly embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have learnt something

1 Like

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by teebagy: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ready100:

End
we are ahead of them in iliteracy. Corruption. Tribalism. Nepotism. Embezzlement of funds been over rigethous.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by sunnychibs(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
teebagy:
we are ahead of them in iliteracy. Corruption. Tribalism. Nepotism. Embezzlement of funds been over rigethous.
The tribalism i see on nairaland alone is irritating. We need to retrace our steps as a nation.

30 Likes

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by drmuchin: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omo
Who have believed the scenes are not REAL?
Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by nairalee(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
IMO All Nigerian movies should be classified as drama sef

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hackneyed thread.

In the USA, black movies are on the same level as many Nollywood flicks. Don’t compare Nollywood with Hollywood, we never reach the level. I doubt we ever will. Many of our actors should star in short movies since those are prefect for practice, practical when building an audience, and are economically feasible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bahubali own shock me.... grin grin grin

Indians have gone far in the movie industry,,,they now make their movies like that of the USA and also they budget huge amount of money for their movies and ads

12 Likes

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by ATEAMS: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fascinating and captivating
Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Omniman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by grandstar(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nice
Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by slawomir: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar

The effects ehnnn

Make them nor dey show us this visual effects again
If person dey see this visual effects ehnnn...to watch and enjoy movies fit dey tire person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by ify0000(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dis people don finish us Wallahi smiley

2 Likes

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by parkervero(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ready100:
Let's go !!!

(1) Bahubali

This is the most stupid India movie I ever watched

2 Likes

Re: Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) by Emman08: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Naija we got get there one day grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / IMSU VC, Adaobi Obasi On BBNaija: "Nina Will Undergo Moral Rehabilitation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.