Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! (295 Views)

30 Genuine Ways To Make $100 A Day Online + Offline (2022) - The Easy Methods / Make more Money as a Corper - Discover An Easy Way to increase your Income / How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List Of Every School - The Easy Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! by Barny4christ(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Is KDP worth it?

Is it possible to make money from KDP?

Well, let's be transparent here.

The answer to these questions depends solely on the PATH you take.

There is a path that leads to a "YES" to these questions, and a path that leads to a "NO" or "MAYBE".

So whether Amazon KDP is worth it or if it is possible to make money from it depends on the PATH you follow.

You have the choice to do it THE HARD WAY or THE EASY WAY.

Both ways can lead you somewhere, and you're responsible for the destination you arrive at.

Both ways demand you do your due diligence. Except that one is SMART, while the other is - let's say DUMB (for lack of a better word).

I've been a victim of both, and I can tell you for FREE that the EASY WAY is better.

When I got started in 2018, I followed the HARD WAY. I spent hours and hours on YouTube and Google, chasing premium knowledge while fighting the distractions that follow this path.

It took me a while to understand that not all information is 'Googleable' and not all answers are found on YouTube.

I almost got my KDP account terminated due to some half-baked information I got. Luckily, my account was suspended for a few months before it was opened again.

I see a lot of people getting their books blocked as soon as it goes live on KDP. This reminds me of my struggles when I got started.

Insisting on the HARD WAY is what gets you into wrong niches and unprofitable keywords, black hat tactics, uploading low quality books with little or no sales to show for it.

I guess you can relate!

Well, I've got good news!

There's a better PATH you can follow.

THE EASY WAY!

As I stated earlier, it is not easy because you do nothing. It is easy because you've recognized that you need help and you've chosen to WORK SMART not not just work harder.

It is easy because you've chosen to pay for premium content that tells you exactly what to do, while saving hours and hours of your limited time.

It is easy because you get to join INVITE ONLY COMMUNITIES that will support your growth and improvement over time, get access to premium tools that can save you time, efforts and money.

You get to learn how to play by the rules, have access to profitable niches and keywords quickly, publish quality books and make a lot of sales.

The EASY WAY is the way to go.

Of course the choice lies with you.

If you want the HARD WAY, work harder as much as you can and I wish you good luck.

But if you want the EASY WAY, click and watch this video right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYBW08X9GYA

YES!

Amazon KDP is worth it, and it is possible to make money from KDP.

It all depends on the PATH you choose.

Click and watch the video Now.

Cheers to your success!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Admin / Operations Personnel / 50k Deal / 30,000 Naira Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.