Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,863 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Using The Internet Wayback Machine On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Using The Internet Wayback Machine On Nairaland (560 Views)

10 Childhood Habits Every Nigerian Definitely Practised Wayback / Exclusive Pics Of World Leaders Using The Toilet.(pics) / Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using The Internet Wayback Machine On Nairaland by maclatunji: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
A mixture of boredom and a keen sense of research brought me to this- http://coolstuff49ja..com/2011/08/how-did-nairaland-look-back-then.html
Re: Using The Internet Wayback Machine On Nairaland by blank(f): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2011
It is sad to see that not much has changed. Nland still looks the same.
Re: Using The Internet Wayback Machine On Nairaland by maclatunji: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
Seun's pocket has changed for the better, so don't blame the guy. He does not want to change a winning combination.
Re: Using The Internet Wayback Machine On Nairaland by kodewrita(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
Its not easy changing a winning combination, ask Digg. They changed their interface and promptly lost close to 30% of their users. If you can create a winning SMF skin, then send it to him, I am sure he would be happy to test it on the members.
Re: Using The Internet Wayback Machine On Nairaland by maclatunji: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2011
I think the skin is okay as it is. To be honest, it is people that make Nairaland what it is and not its technical depth.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Clean V6 Engine Black In Colur Alloy Manual With Pumping Ac For Sale / A Hyndai Sonata 2002 Model For Sale 450k / I Need Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.