Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) (48909 Views)

Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by abbey621(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
That's weird and a rare occurrence, Ikoyi is one of the most fortified places in Nigeria, heavy security and police everywhere but what do I know, may the powers of village people no catch us, God abeg o embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rich man dey bleed..

wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
9jagovernor:
For the same Ikoyi wey Tinubu dey live?

b4 tinubu came u can stroll anywhere around ikoyi without a worry bt after tinubu empowered agberos and thugs these miscreants and their kinds started having the audacity to enter ikoyi in the name of visiting bourdillon to perpetuate crimes and nuisance.

ikoyi is a free for all now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have suffered this type of injury before i wanted to look at the robbers face he use the gun burst my face. Still have the scars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Freelane33(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
We all need to know this
It’s not all about the money
It’s about the tangle wealth
Things money can’t buy ( your soul )
Thank God for life and sparing his life

1 Like

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
jaxxy:

b4 tinubu came u can stroll anywhere around ikoyi without a worry bt after tinubu empower agberos and thugs these miscreants and their like minds started having the audacity to enter ikoyi in the name of visiting bourdillon to perpetuate crimes and nuisance.

Same thing bubu did in Abuja. His unfortunate emergence has turned the once peaceful place into a den of thieves, robbers & agbreos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
this is terrible... At the same time He should be grateful that it's not more than this...?
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
OnionBandit:
The heart of man is so wicked

I work hard make my money, another man come with weapon say him wan collect am by force. Why na? Na everybody get problem to solve na
It’s called life. The first instinct of Every living thing is how to survive. Shark nah fish, but nah hin fellow fish e dey chop to survive..

To survive in this life is all up to you to stay strong & rugged. Don’t let them enter you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by buggatiboss(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Who is he
In order news the Dictator is gone for good after ruining lives for Africans sad sad sad
she became queen 1953 and gave you your independence 7 years later ,so what are you talking about cool
Pells:
Who is he
In order news the Dictator is gone for good after ruining lives for Africans sad sad sad
she became queen 1953 and gave you your independence 7 years later ,so what are you talking about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by yom2(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Who is he
can u please receive sense and some decency
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by moshino(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Who is he

She lived to 96, how old were your parents when they died? Are you sure you will make it to tomorrow?
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
abbey621:
That's weird and a rare occurrence, Ikoyi is one of the most fortified places in Nigeria, heavy security and police everywhere but what do I know, may the powers of village people no catch us, God abeg o embarassed

I am quite surprised too. Very weird occurrence, but it sure happened to him. Slowly even the rich won’t be safe in the secluded/high brow areas.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Ayojb: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Who is he
you just shut the Bleep up. Eating what you see on the internet without thinking? And how does the colonization affect you as a Nigerian now? Mtcheew and who told you the queen was the one who colonized? She was crowned in 1957, a time when many colonies are already getting independence. I am a diplomatic historian and I dare call you a fo.ol. Your nation is a shithole in shambles and you still think the queen is your problem
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Who is he

Which of your family did she colonized? Is it that you people are just naturally daft?
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Steviealohan(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Agbado urchins on a lose leash,need money for weed gives more energy for the emilokan desperado
nlfpmod:
Media Personality, Jimi Disu shared a video of a bleeding man robbed at gunpoint on Osborne road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Watch video below:

https://twitter.com/jimidisu/status/1568297849171095552

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
And I was packing my belongings to come and live in TINUBU LAGOS.....
He should thank his God, they didn't strip him off his clothes...

THIS IS LAGOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by kcowen(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
This one na botty,if na street like us unless you carry gun come we go drag am
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by ScalesDemy: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
kcowen:
This one na botty,if na street like us unless you carry gun come we go drag am

The headline says he was robbed at gunpoint
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by ike007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:
Who is he

What are you saying

Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by bhella10: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
It would seem these people have found another scapegoat to pour their angst and hates on. Jagaban will rest small from these cunts. RIP ER Queen Elizabeth ll.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Pharaohny: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
What did he did to them now?

What did he do? embarassed
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by bhella10: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
jaxxy:

b4 tinubu came u can stroll anywhere around ikoyi without a worry bt after tinubu empowered agberos and thugs these miscreants and their kinds started having the audacity to enter ikoyi in the name of visiting bourdillon to perpetuate crimes and nuisance.

So says the guy that lives in a slum of Onitcha
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Then one old sick man will say it's his turn.
God will not allow any youth to vote for Tinubu.
Re: Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) by kcowen(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
ScalesDemy:

The headline says he was robbed at gunpoint
Sir gunpoint may mean with gun,fist or metal...sometime we even fight with those with guns cos not all gun have cartridge
I have had encounters with guys with guns but with magazines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.