Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Your Bilble And Your Phone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Bilble And Your Phone (843 Views)

666 Mark Of The Beast Preview? Nokia Plans Tattoo That Speaks To Your Phone / Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Bilble And Your Phone by udokpuenyi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fellow Nairalander, I need an honest answer to this simple question

IF YOUR BIBLE AND PHONE IS BEING CARRIED AWAY FAST BY WATER , WHICH ONE WILL RESCUE FIRST?
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by Beaf: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
My phone. angry
I don't even have a blinking bible.
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by seanet02: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
Beaf:

My phone. angry
I don't even have a blinking bible.
Egbesu Boy
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by Rgp92: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
My phone. The bible is full of rubbish
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by tpia5: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
You should have directed your question @ christians, and also posted it in the religion section.
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2011
Rgp92:

My phone. The bible is full of rubbish
may God forgive u my friend!
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by udokpuenyi(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2011
tpia@:

You should have directed your question @ christians, and also posted it in the religion section.

When you saw that word "Bible" you could have jumped to another post, you dont direct me where to place my post
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by sirjec(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2011
Ignorance is a dangerous disease. The bible contains the word of God just like many phones contain the word of God. Unlike other religions who makes their religious book idols, we true Christians give more respect to the content. Such contents can be in your phone, PDA, computer, etc. So I might even decide not to have the book called the bible and still have a bible. The whole thing is to do the content not to have the book and worship the book but rather worship God
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by rolchi(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^Q.E.D!

Let the OP use his "church mind"!
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by philip0906(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
udokpuenyi:

When you saw that word "Bible" you could have jumped to another post, you dont direct me where to place my post
grin grin grin
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by KokoBeware: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
My phone off course, it has a bible,
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by Joagbaje(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
My phone . But what about you? Op
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by mabell: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
phone of course
it has different bible translations in it as well as references
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by donjon: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2011
See question? When dat kind of rubbish happens, i'll know what to do! If i talk now, i may lie
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by udokpuenyi(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2011
@ Sirjec, Mabell, Kokobeware etc

sirjec:

Ignorance is a dangerous disease. The bible contains the word of God just like many phones contain the word of God. Unlike other religions who makes their religious book idols, we true Christians give more respect to the content. Such contents can be in your phone, PDA, computer, etc. So I might even decide not to have the book called the bible and still have a bible. The whole thing is to do the content not to have the book and worship the book but rather worship God

What if your phone does not have an installed bible file?
Re: Your Bilble And Your Phone by sirjec(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
udokpuenyi:

@ Sirjec, Mabell, Kokobeware etc

What if your phone does not have an installed bible file?

That's the first thing I look for when I want to buy a new phone. It has been very useful to me because it allows me to search for the actual words when I forgot their locations.

It is just that simple that I don't use phones without installing a bible on them.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Nnamdi. I'm A Sculptor, I'm A Dad, And I'm A Mormon. . . Really? / Ayatollah Khomeini's Gifts To His Christian Neighbours For Christmas / Maybe Nigeria Should Invite This Guy To Deal With Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.