Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award (381 Views)

My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by fancyhandsome(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Malaysian-based Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola is leaving no stone unturned in exploring his acting career and navigating the Malaysian film industry.

Born in lagos state, Abbey who is widely known by his stage name "CrackyDon", started acting in Nigeria and has gone on to build an attractive profile across international scene. The stunt actor was recently honoured with an Asia achievement award for his huge contribution to the Malaysian entertainment and movie profession.

In a post shared on his verified instagram page, the excited actor showed off the award certificate and trophy with the caption "Alihamdulilah For This Beautiful AwardFrom @asiaawards/ @rula_awards!Am Grateful For This!Well Received. Hard Work Pays #NeverGiveUp On Your Hustle, The Road Might Be Rough And Tough, But There's Always Light At The End Of The Tunnel! Your Time Is Fast Coming! Believe It, Receive It"

CrackyDon made another groundbreaking achievement in the industry, featuring as judge for an annual Malaysia movie audition "Batu Syaitan" alongside notable actors including legendary thespian and TV host, Dato Jalaluddin Hassan. In doing so, he becomes just the first African to get such honour in the country.

With his fast rise, CrackyDon is clearly making admirable impact and placing his name on record as one of the most successful actors from the African continent.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2022/09/09/malaysian-based-nigerian-actor-sets-new-record-receives-award-and-international-role/

Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by Omihanifa: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
I remember this guy then in Yoruba movie. If he’s not acting as a thief, he either acting as an hired killer or even a drug peddler. Together with his friend jeff owolewa.
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by JASONjnr(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yoruba amaka oh.....

This guy wouldn't have gone this far if he was hoping to join the Nollywood movies.....
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by Samsonmike22: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Congratulations to him.. Nigeria can win big if we unite, its obvious we have some of the best talent and they are mostly appreciated outside Nigeria
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by Baronthecelebri: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nice one
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by bobman22: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Well done.. Am sure he's also obedient cos only people who stick to truth wins
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by amazingamaka: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Omo oba. Yoruba is a blessed ethnicity
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by holyman101: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
What a great achievement for our dear country.. Seems this year lots of Nigeria's best talent got appreciated. From athlete, football, wresting and movie.

Congratulations to you Abbey omo oduduwa
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by unofficialmadman: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
You are doing well..

Lagos boy, anyone that has based in this state has taste from the blessings of Tinubu and will continue to do exploit internationally.

Next will be Hollywood
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by Michaeljames22: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
There's nothing too hard to achieve once you have your mind on God and shun evil.

Nigerians are great people, with our talents, there's no way we won't place anywhere we find ourselves.

Once i leave this country i know i will do greatly in my industry too and God help me
Re: Crackydon, Malaysian-based Nigerian Actor Sets New Record, Receives Intl Award by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
This Tinubu boy is winning �

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Just Not Ready, I Need To Be By Myself”- Kim Kardashian Reveals / Nobody Worth Your Tears And Anger – Actress Oluebube Obio Breaks Silence / Wizkid FC VS 30BG... Which Is The Most Notorious? [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.