Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Vacuumed In Spirit - Be Healed - Emoji Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vacuumed In Spirit - Be Healed - Emoji Devotional (128 Views)

Can Spirit Be Destroy? / If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacuumed In Spirit - Be Healed - Emoji Devotional by sweetmusictv: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
An Emoji Devotional for Sat, 10 September 2022

Topic: Vacuumed in Spirit - Be Healed

Highlights:

Praise the LORD, my soul, and never forget all the good he has done: Psalms 103:2

The lifestyle of a man is attracted to remember troubles and so easy to forget things that are in order.

I'm pointing this out also to guide anyone having trouble with other humans to understand that people who trouble them are humans taken up by such lifestyle.

If you have anyone troubling your peace of mind all You can command the Holy Spirit to change their lifestyle from them. Or ASK THAT SUCH LIFESTYLE BECOMES UNEASY FOR THEM AND THEY BECOMES UNSETTLED WHEN THEY INDULGE IN SUCH LIFESTYLE.

No one can fight their maker. St. John 14:14 says "If you ask me to do something in my name, I will do it."

This is a higher calling. We should not create a vacuum in our spirit to tolerate trouble! Once you forbid such acts with such command others will behave themselves in their accord before you.

In Mark 4:39 The stormy sea knew that if it refused to behave itself before Jesus- The King of Kings it may be sanctioned. It remembered the days of Moses and days of Elijah. The Sea knew what Jesus could do, so it obeyed.

He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:39

Prayer: Father, I command every lifestyle around me that is not giving glory and honour to your name be changed for good now in Jesus mighty name.

https://emojidevotions
com/2022/09/vacuumed-in-spirit-be-healed.html

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still God / Be Ready / The Curses And Punishment For The Proud And Arrogant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.