Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Academic Writer Is Needed For Thesis Writing. Field (translation, Technologies) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic Writer Is Needed For Thesis Writing. Field (translation, Technologies) (374 Views)

Thesis Writing Gigs(make Quick 10k ) / Project / Thesis Writing (PC Solutions) / Thesis Writing Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Writer Is Needed For Thesis Writing. Field (translation, Technologies) by JLM(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hello,

If you are an "academic writer" and you are available to work between today and september 21st and you can show a sample of your work, Please contact me by mail now at okonmfoemana@gmail.com. We ll discuss rates.

Regards.
Re: Academic Writer Is Needed For Thesis Writing. Field (translation, Technologies) by GuestReader88: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
[quote author=JLM post=116541494]Hello,

1 Like

Re: Academic Writer Is Needed For Thesis Writing. Field (translation, Technologies) by emmanex2000: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dear sir/ma,

I am olajide, the writing wizard. I am a content writer and a copy writer with years of experience.

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles,seo-writing, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammer articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service. Writing hub agency.
Thank you.
Re: Academic Writer Is Needed For Thesis Writing. Field (translation, Technologies) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
emmanex2000:
Dear sir/ma,

I am olajide, the writing wizard. I am a content writer and a copy writer with years of experience.

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles,seo-writing, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammer articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service. Writing hub agency.
Thank you.

100% grammer, and you no fit spell "grammar".

Brother, next time be meticulous.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix “this Site Can’t Be Reached” Error On INEC Recruitment Portal 2022 / Deployment Section On NPOWER BATCH C Has Been Removed!! / Store Attendant Needed At Automotive Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.