Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,425 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Would You Want To Know How A 15 Years Old Made His First Million - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Want To Know How A 15 Years Old Made His First Million (255 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / How A 19 Year Old Made 1.5million Naira In 30 Days / Italian Hospital Worker Accused Of Skipping Job For 15 YEARS STRAIGHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Want To Know How A 15 Years Old Made His First Million by Oluwasakin2022(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Have you ever thought of a friend of yours with no job but who has a better income?
That's weird, right?

So I'd organize a FREE online program that will make a way out (Amazon KDP).
The Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing gives you the ability to publish a book of your own that would reach out to millions of readers.

That is crazy right?

You don't necessarily have to be a skilled professional or even a writer before you can publish your content.

The Amazon KDP allows you to earn royalties (in dollars) that are paid monthly more like a salary. Within a month you can scale up to twice the money you earn currently such that you'll have savings and as well cater for your other need.

Mentally, you feel bothered when expenses take over your earnings/income having no savings. But the Amazon KDP tackle with this making you have control over your expenses and you won't be bothered anymore.

With the Free Online training program I organize, you no longer need to depend on your Salary, wage, or even allowance because you are now financially secure.

You maintain a better balance life with greater productivity with zero stress and worries. Not only that you even get loved by family and friends as a result of an improved standard of living.

Whenever you publish your books/content you make sales, people will recommend your book and from there you become well known and your book/content as well.

For those who are ready to be a better version of themself.
Message me on WhatsApp with this contact 08158609728

Re: Would You Want To Know How A 15 Years Old Made His First Million by Oluwasakin2022(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
For those willing to learn the skills required

Only serious minded people who are ready to succeed

Message me on WhatsApp with 08158609728
Re: Would You Want To Know How A 15 Years Old Made His First Million by MULANO: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..

(1) (Reply)

FREE WEBINAR On How To Get A Permanent Job Placement In The Oil And Gas Industry / Job Vacancy: Operations SPOC (single Point Of Contact) At NEC West Africa / What Do You Put On Your CV When You Have No Work Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.