Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old (575 Views)

Revamp Your Car's Look With Our Affordable And Reliable Car Painting Services / 16 Ways To Make Your Car Look Cooler / How Much Is A Brand New Bajaj Boxer Motorcycle Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old by BigBashiru: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
My cousin is getting a new car for herself....but she is a humble person, wants to keep a low profile, does not want to attract attention when travelling.....is there a way to make the car look older??

Ive thought of just leaving dust/dirt on it and not wash it....

Any other ideas
Re: How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old by Powerbandooo: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigBashiru:
My cousin is getting a new car for herself....but she is a humble person, wants to keep a low profile, does not want to attract attention when travelling.....is there a way to make the car look older??

Any other ideas

But which kind life be this one now

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old by 2special(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
BigBashiru:

Any other ideas
just rub the car plate number with Engine oil or mud to make it look dirty so FRSC, Custom and VIO won't disturb when traveling interstate.
Re: How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old by triplek2000: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
just break one of the side mirror simple!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old by Timagex(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Borrow a danfo or Micra driver to drive for one week. cool
Re: How To Make A Brand New Car Look Old by Manuel91(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2022
If she's a new driver, let her use the car in Lagos for 2months... I trust keke and danfo, they would do justice, just make sure the engine, suspension etc are in top condition... But for the body, I trust lagosians vs Learners......

(1) (Reply)

✅✅✅✅✅✅ Tokunbo Standard 2011 Range Rover Sport.....for SALE / 6 Months Regd Toyota Camry 2009 Xle-thumbstart / .✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Tokunbo 2017 Mercedes Benz Cla250 Sport ...for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.