Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) (46692 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
As in they carried big padlocks to lock Kano gates?
These kids aren't looking royal.

1 Like

Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by redsun(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
lavish wedding in a war zone. These animals don't know what's important.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Royal wedding that doesn't have effectiveness on the people of Kano state undecided

What effectiveness are you expecting from another man's wedding, na him born you ni
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Timekeeper452: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
Royal wedding is sweet.
royal whatever or monarchies shouldn’t exist in the 21st century . This is an archaic tradition.
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Many people do not know about the internally displaced.

who displaced them?

who cares for them?

the little girls there are being married off as child brides

OyeofIkoTuN:
See her long neck like ostrich..

Meanwhile IDP camps are more than 1 story buildings down there..

Ndi ala
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Timekeeper452: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

What effectiveness are you expecting from another man's wedding, na him born you ni
that’s why, royalties or monarchies shouldn’t exist in the 21st century . This is an archaic tradition.
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by uptownemmygee(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2022
She's pretty
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by afbstrategies: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Love is a beautiful thing. God bless their union.

Please just celebrate the couple and move on.
No Tribalistic comments are allowed on this page.

All children of hate and online miscreants should stay far off please.

Be Quiet! We are not bound by your rubbish expectation, especially when you fail to realize that this is Nairaland Forum where there's freedom of expression.
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Timekeeper452:
that’s why, royalties or monarchies shouldn’t exist in the 21st century . This is an archaic tradition.

I wouldn't say so, I think it's a necessary leadership at the local level
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Jestin:
Rich getting married to the rich. U better wise up and vote Obi in 2023 for equality

Well, the rich have been marrying within their circle since time immemorial!

That's how you preserve and increase wealth!
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Whobedatte(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2022
He only shut his palace down ! undecided
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by fidel2(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2022
dyera:

That was how things were in 1916 in Russia before the people revolted and forced the czar the abdicate. If the next president of Nigeria, whoever it may be, does not solve the major problems the masses are facing, like electricity, security, education. If there is no major improvement in these sectors, the people will get tired of the current system and start looking toward revolution.

U are right bro..... Infact am ready for the revolution.
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by irunoko(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2022
redsun:
lavish wedding in a war zone. These animals don't know what's important.
don't cry more than the bereaved o.abok1s love it like that.let them keep worshipping their oppressors and their oppressors children.of possible sef them go lie on their backs for the couple to dance on their backs grin

By the way I no see 50 year old man with 10 gear old girl with over painted face Abi Sharia no apply to these ones? grin E be like say these categories of
aboki headslammers are above Sharia o grin

Even hisbah sef we nor see them grin Abi hisbah too dey fear these ones grin
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ndi ala
in as much as I don't like what's up there. Can you kindly show us o picture a ur people lining up to collect five hundred and kerosene.

Plus the ones that sleep with there daughters & don't forget to add photos of what happened in Anambra state!.

Osu always running away from threads that carry the ills of their region but are quick to masturbate on other regions.

I don't take you guys criticism serious because you are never fair
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Ykc2(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
There is nothing like the rich marrying from poor family in the north,the poor ones believed that allah made them poor,is easier for nothern governor's daughter to become 4th wife to a very rich former minister or governor than marrying a guy from poor family,
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
totosucker:
The guy go still marry 3 wives join her. Thus, sharing his dick among them
@ least he won't end up sleeping with his daughters. That's a good thing
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Hobbiton:
in as much as I don't like what's up there. Can you kindly show us o picture a ur people lining up to collect five hundred and kerosene.

Plus the ones that sleep with there daughters & don't forget to add photos of what happened in Anambra state!.

Osu always running away from threads that carry the ills of their region but are quick to masturbate on other regions.

I don't take you guys criticism serious because you are never fair

whether you take it serious or not.

probably your wife is 13 years old

Slaves aren't welcomed..

we hate slaves
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by BeanmanX(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ndi ala
She come be like pesin wey no dey eat....
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Gohs: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Let the rich continue to marry the rich while we vote for Peter Obi so that the economy can improve — then we will have the money to marry ourselves na! grin
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Kaiser20: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Only POOR Nigerians say marriage Naa Scam.
When you have sustainable income, then love is sweeter.
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

whether you take it serious or not.

probably your wife is 13 years old

Slaves aren't welcomed..

we hate slaves
cry me a river. Cry me a river. Btwn us who is the actual slave. I bet you are subconsciously asking your self that question.

Please enable to sleep with your daughter when you have one. And also watch your father like a hawk or he might impregnate your sister.

Bomboclat!
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by victorazy(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
What else?
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Hobbiton:
cry me a river. Cry me a river. Btwn us who is the actual slave. I bet you are subconsciously asking your self that question.

Please enable to sleep with your daughter when you have one. And also watch your father like a hawk or he might impregnate your sister.

Bomboclat!

trash from slaves

we don't mourn oppressors here
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by BABANGBALI: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Arrangee marriage no dey last. It always end in premium tears
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash from slaves

we don't mourn oppressors here
lol. Keep it up. Anarchy has never favoured any group of people
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Nyenom: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Eseni:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
EVERYDAY IS THE SAME BEGGING... PLS GET HANDY AND A JOB OR ELSE FARM FARM FARM.. After All Unah go de say begging na aboki's hobby
Re: Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) by Timekeeper452: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

I wouldn't say so, I think it's a necessary leadership at the local level
and this leadership passes down by birth? You are born into royalty? Nah. Not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje / Emir Sanusi And Daughter In England (Photo) / Sexy Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.