Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (599 Views)

Alumni Reunion: CDSSI Ikeja 2001 Set Celebrates 20th Anniversary / Vote Most Beautiful Girl In Benue Uko Lizzy(photo) / "THE STYLE UP CHALLENGE "A Nairalander Contesting For Mr Model Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by KwaraloadedNEWS(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Introduction:
My name is Rofiyat Aliyu, I'm a 24 years old dream chaser from Kogi state, though I grew up in Niger state.

Education:
I am a graduate of the University of Ilorin, where I majored in biology (the study of life). I currently work at NAFDAC, Abuja as a Corp Member. I am a hardworking, compassionate, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile person.

Hobbies:
I love making knitted and crocheted wears as a hobby of mine, which also serves as my side hustle. I’m also a hairstylist and as I earlier started, you can call me a versatile entrepreneur.

Life Goals/Journey as a Model::
My ultimate goal in life is to be an impactful and successful woman who puts her motherland on the world map and has a place amongst world leaders.
It is my dream and desires to work with major brands across the globe and I believe that dreams come to pass.

Why I'm contesting for the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria:
I am contesting for Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) because it is a pageant that empowers and encourages goal-oriented women with tenacity for success to become resourceful, industrious, and compassionate best versions of themselves. With this platform, I know I can be an impactful role model to the coming generations.

I will be representing my humble state "Niger state" the power House. So, Stay Tuned!

Re: Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Success o.
If the government start taxing all these beauty pageant stuffs, God knows how much will be made from it.
Like this sh*t is now every where.
Queen this, queen that.
Re: Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by jkpbestseries: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let the most beautiful win
Re: Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Stallionhorse: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
The one that disgraced herself in BBN house nko?? Please we are tired of seeing holosho win miss Nigeria only to become a babymama to one pelson like that.. Virginity should be the first criteria to contest.
Re: Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Tonypen247(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Success

(1) (Reply)

Chiron In Scorpio 5th House - Astrology / Ibusa, Ogwashi-uku & Ibulu-uku Caterers & Small Chops / Air Tickets For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.