Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction (75007 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by porthouse7(f): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
He's now eating well ni, nothing special d guy is still in drugs

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by goslowgoslow(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dougyclan:
this one's shocked na pure FELA descendants... shocked shocked
I am sure you weren't born when Fela was alive and as such you know nothing about the man! Fela never use drugs like cocaine, heroin etc he strongly condemns it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by hardon1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
No difference really, he only allowed his beard to grow and also ate well to add some weight

You can't be taking drugs and no eating well
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by olinduksteph(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Wow! This is what change is all about. This is what APC should learn when they talk about change. Great recovery!
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Nyenom: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
OboOlora:
Nothing changed, he just got fatter probably from taking cyproheptadine!

He still has the same rough, crackhead look!

It seems u were there giving him your cyproheptadine(super-appetitic position) 2make him Fat in 9months..
My dear sister, if u have a relative or Love one in that shoe of drug addiction ehhnn. His story will be a dictionary in the family library of life learning.. For Now, Just Keep Quiet And Sharaap
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Parachoko: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
AutoRedux:
Someone should send that to wizkid.
Do you have an evidence Wizkid is using Meth?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Funflipper: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
YungTemy:
is weed also a hard drug? undecided

No.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by godwon01(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
He has not get there. Still has the symptoms. Need to continue the rehabilitation untill total transformation.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Dearlord(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
The difference is clear
He is more cute and slim while on drug
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by LoveGifted(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
As a Therapist, I don't like taking patients with Addiction Issues.

I have medications that can help them but I generally don't like taking them for treatment.

So I don't even take.

I once had a patient who was addicted to Cocaine. He was a Coke Addict. He beats up his Mother and family members. Very Aggressive and all. Steals money from them.
Will do anything to lay his hands on money to buy coke.

The sister called me to help them

I just gave the sister the medication and hands off biko. They should administer it to him by themselves.

After a while I called to check up, they said he was calmer than before.

Hallelujah.

One thing after such individuals is that despite being Sober for some months, they would lube with the consequences for life. What are these consequences?

1) When they talk to you, Saliva would always be coming out from their mouth uncontrollably. It would seem as if they are spitting at you. There is nothing you can do. It's a consequence of indulging in drugs and stopping it. It's very disgusting. You can't eat food with them or drink water with them or sit close to them without them bathing you with their Saliva during a small conversation.
The worst part of it all is that IT IS FOR LIFE!!!

It's Just Sad.

There is a man in my church that exhibits these signs. He doesn't know am a therapist but he likes me scatter. I can sense he is a recovering Addict. Anywhere he sees me, he tends to come to me. I run away from him always becos of this.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
YungTemy:
is weed also a hard drug? undecided

No, it is highness drug grin

Comrade be careful.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Wow.. God is faithful its been six months I quit drugs and smoking too. Right now I'm fighting pot belly.. One of my ex saw me last week she said she never knew I could be fat in this life that's to show how drugs had eaten me up.. Please stay away from drug abuse especially when you don't have enough money to feed well.

Hahahaha

Fighting pot belly, you funny.

It's better to fight pot belly than to be an addict.
Congratulations dude, you are doing what more than 95 percent of drug takers can't do.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Sablexxxtoons: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2022
That Crystal Meth aka Ice is deadly .. a soul sucker..

Never try it

Don't be friends with anyone who says they have tried it.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2022
You talk too much
LoveGifted:

I have medications that can help them but I generally don't like taking them for treatment.

So I don't even take.

I once had a patient who was addicted to Cocaine. He was a Coke Addict. He beats up his Mother and family members. Very Aggressive and all. Steals money from them.

I just gave the sister the medication and hands off biko. They should administer it to him by themselves.

Hallelujah.

One thing after such individuals is that despite being Sober for some months, they would lube with the consequences for life. What are these consequences?

1) When they talk to you, Saliva would always be coming out from their mouth uncontrollably. It would seem as if they are spitting at you. There is nothing you can do. It's a consequence of indulging in drugs and stopping it. It's very disgusting. You can't eat food with them or drink water with them or sit close to them without them bathing you with their Saliva during a small conversation.

It's Just Sad.

There is a man in my church that exhibits these signs. He doesn't know am a therapist but he likes me scatter. I can sense he is a recovering Addict. Anywhere he sees me, he tends to come to me. I run away from him always becos of this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by engrpheleeks(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2022
He should still try and shave. Na drugs he stop, he no run mad.

I use the PalmPay app for free bank transfers and to get discounts on airtime and more. Use my link to join and get N100 airtime for Free. https://link.palmpay.com/oyq9
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Federalis: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2022
No difference. He still looks like one rascal.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Must you people be told before you have some senses??
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by MarxisGLABACK: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2022
THIS GUY STILL TAKES DRUGS , ONLY THAT HE FEEDS BETTER NOW

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by saajus: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2022
First, you are not a professional. If as a therapist, you don't want to treat some people then I wonder what they taught you in school. Imagine a Doctor rejecting a fire accident victim because of the look.

Second, you are just wasting your time going to Church cos you don't exhibit the most important law, which is love. Running away from someone in Church cos of what seems to be an ailment is not good. Will you ever hug a physical challenge or down syndrome person to save souls? It's tough to love but anytime you don't want to love, just make this statement; What if this down syndrome person is my sister? What if this man spitting saliva is my father? Remember, u can't choose your father. Ur response to those questions will help u love better. Love is missing in our society cos the same way you look at the addict and d man in your church is the same way some wealthy people and politicians are looking at you too. They don't want to touch u, let alone build a society that will help u.

LoveGifted:

So I don't even take.

Hallelujah.

It's Just Sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by bewla(m): 3:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Fira09:
SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE
and keep up to it

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by elitper: 3:08am On Sep 12, 2022
First frame be like Burna Boy
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by kingPhidel(m): 3:48am On Sep 12, 2022
No one is too far gone to come to Jesus. Congratulations man

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by iamsolasoul(f): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2022
So sad. Sometimes when you see people and their behavior and the risk they are willing to take for a moment of pleasure you will know it’s these kind of drugs they take. The smell is awful if you have ever lived close

The steal , they frame, they hate everyone who has or is making their own. They will sell everything for 30 mins pleasure and be asking for loan. They never pay back and deny all previous agreements.

That’s how one of them drove to take photo outside my house even the car don bend now

September na back to sender

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Johel(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Fira09:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share his amazing transformation photos, two years after he stopped being a crystal meth 'meth' addict.

@BadboiNelson said he "turned to drugs for comfort after being brutally heartbroken" by his ex.

Revealing that it was a devastating experience, he urged people to stay away from drugs. He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BadboiNelson/status/1568654621824143361?t=_0jtemyZ-_HgoUIrZnLlyg&s=19

Una go dey do drugs, una no go chop, no water, no fruit,no exercise, how una no go resemble corpse... people wey no wise
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Zidoh(m): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Don't do drug .... It's just not good.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by juman(m): 5:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Very good.
Hope he doesn't relapse.
Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by juman(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2022
I only addicted to drink plenty of water daily.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction by Prettylima(f): 5:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Say no to drugs, check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.