Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Finishing. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Finishing. (409 Views)

Italian Wall Finishing(stucco,marcopolo Luxury,wax,wall Screeding Etc.) / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (finishing An Old House) / Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finishing. by zamirikpo(m): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Hello guys please I have a couple of questions, I need guidance. My building is at its finishing stage and I need to get things right, no room for correcting errors now.

1. I see alot of contemporary houses in lekki and ikoyi without stanchions,where is their water reservoir....or how do they get water with good pressure into the house upto 2floors.

2. How do I spot an expert to contract for tiling, p.o.p, skredding, painting, Doors and window installation. Etc. Because everyone knows the job until they waste ur material and time.

3. Is it too late for automation , alexa etc....., the house is already plastered.
Re: Finishing. by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
zamirikpo:
Hello guys please I have a couple of questions, I need guidance. My building is at its finishing stage and I need to get things right, no room for correcting errors now.

1. I see alot of contemporary houses in lekki and ikoyi without stanchions,where is their water reservoir....or how do they get water with good pressure into the house upto 2floors.

2. How do I spot an expert to contract for tiling, p.o.p, skredding, painting, Doors and window installation. Etc. Because everyone knows the job until they waste ur material and time.

3. Is it too late for automation , alexa etc....., the house is already plastered.

In the sure way to have a look at past projects.

Automation can still be done, let your smarhome ppl liase with your electrician.
Re: Finishing. by zamirikpo(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2022
raymondFirstborn:

In the sure way to have a look at past projects.

Automation can still be done, let your smarhome ppl liase with your electrician.

Yea I've done that but still can't figure it out . For instance, I see some people burry there water tanks for want of space, so how do they send water upstairs, is it with a pumping machine ?

Experience helps .....
Re: Finishing. by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
zamirikpo:

Contact us for your own window with burglary or without burglary
Thanks
Re: Finishing. by naijacreativeha(f): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
zamirikpo:

call me for for tiling, pop infact all the finishing work, that is what i do on 09036346989 or on whatsapp on 09036346989
Re: Finishing. by naijacreativeha(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
zamirikpo:

@zamiriko, check my page and you can also come check where i am working presently, call or WhatsApp me on 09036346989 for your finishing work

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow Renovation / Newly Built 3 Bedroom Duplex, At Ajasa Command / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.