Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone (1740 Views)

MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more / How To Destroy Lost/stolen Phone? >>>nokia<<< / Replace Lost/stolen Sim Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by mriphone: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2011
Today, cell phone is one of most recently thing you carry with you everywhere all day long. It’s not just for communication purpose but also help you store and manage so much information, with me, for example, they are my business partner contact, work schedules, every day to-do list, appointments, my wife birthday(^^)… Therefore, it’s a disaster if my cell phone is lost or broken. But I found Spytic, and now I can feel kind of release feeling. My precious information is automatically back up now and in case my cell phone is lost or stolen, Auto Answer and GPS location functions will help me to get it back anyway.

Download the freeware Copy9 at www.spytic.com. This is Spytic I’m talking about. Hope you like it.

[center][/center]
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2011
You cannot remember your Wives Birthday ?
Make sure she does not know you posted this !!!
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by Lexusgs430: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2011
We have such on Blackberry called, Blackberry protect !!!!!!
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by ibietela2(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2013
Anyone for Android?
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by zinzinzizazizo: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2013
it looks like spytic was a distributor of copy9 product. see this link http://copy9.com/user/distributor.aspx?lang=en-US
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by bobatuquy: 7:20am On May 27, 2013
oh copy9 has many feature such as Ambient Voice Record, Yahoo Messenger Chat, Whatpsapp, Key Logger, Voice Memos, Notes, Photo Camera Roll (Pictures)... with lower price compared with spytic. Oh my god
website www.copy9.com
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by Sweetbaby2015: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2013
4 [size=14pt]things you must care before to choose a spy software for cell phone[/size] :

1) the spyware is invisible on the cell phone after installation ?
99% are not invisible like the sellers announce on there website. Check this link : http://www.1mole.com/1mole-spyware-invisible

2) how much is the cost and can you test on your phone before to buy.
its easy to spend money but difficult to ask to refund money back.

3) does the software contain too much features and can slow down very quick the battery of the phone you plan to spy.
(listen live conversation, capture picture, record calling... is only to attractive customers to buy but not useful because it kill the battery). If the people you spy discover his battery slow down too fast he will reset his phone and at the same time will delete the spyware you just installed.

4) Never use a software when you cannot know who is the owner of the website . They are some spy wares became a virus in 2013. They offer 48H free to attractive users. After you install on your phone, the virus can execute some calling or send sms from your phone without you know. (check your cellular billing every month). When you try to uninstall the spyware, you cannot and it still continue to run. Only one way to delete the virus is to reset your phone or (jailbreak again with an idevice)

In 2013, the best solution Safety and 100% FREE is at [url]WWW.BOSSPY.COM[/url]

Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by linlee: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
bobatuquy: oh copy9 has many feature such as Ambient Voice Record, Yahoo Messenger Chat, Whatpsapp, Key Logger, Voice Memos, Notes, Photo Camera Roll (Pictures)... with lower price compared with spytic. Oh my god
website www.copy9.com
Anyone knows how to have gift code for 7 days free or discount 30%. They have new version for android supports Viber and Whatsapps but I want to try first. please advise.
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by bobatuquy: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
you should chat online with supporters or send one email to contact@copy9.com. They should let coupon/gift code with twiter. Every month I receive email from them about this coupon. you should ask them to know more.
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by helenspears: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Copy9 – Cell Phone Spy Software. Remote spy on text message, GPS location, call detail, photo, activities of social media applications (Viber, Yahoo, Facebook, Whatsapp) and more…on smart phone.
How it works:
You should install Copy9 on target device which you want to track/spy. After that you must login (authenticate) on your target device with your account of Copy9. Copy9 application will work silently and will flush data to our server copy9.com (when the phone has internet connection, if not it store temporarily the data and will be flush when has connectivity). And then you can visit the website and login with your account to view all data secretly and remotely.
Compatible with:
- Apple devices such as iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S,
iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3; supports up to iOS 6.x.
- 85% of Android devices in market such as Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nexus S, Acer Liquid, beTouch, Dell Venue…; support from Android 2.x up to 4.x
Features:
- GPS Location History (Free lifetime)
- Record SMS message/ iMessage (iOS), Whatsapp, Viber, Yahoo Messenger, Facebook…
- Record Call History: view call time, view deleted call, time of the call.
- Track address boook (contact history).
- Monitor Internet Activities (URL)
- Photo (Camera Roll in iOS)
- Spy Call
- Notes history
- Key logger: log all activities on cell phone.
- Alert and notification
- Support 24/7
- 100% undetectable
- Multiple devices
- Export to Excel file
Uses:
- Parents protect children
- Monitor your staffs in company
- Catch cheating spouses
- Take back your lost phone
Please contact us at support@copy9.com or visit website copy9.com for more detail.
Re: Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone by pemier1: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
iPhone data transfer provides a great experience for managing and transferring photos, music, videos and more from your iOS device. You can export files from iDevices to Mac and iTunes with a single click. Do better than iTunes.
how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone
> Share & Manage Your Music Collection (iCloud music included)
> Automatically Fix & Optimize album art, song and album information
> Manage & Transfer Photos, Messages, Contacts & Files

how to transfer music from iPhone to computer

(1) (Reply)

Solutions For Zte Mf190 And Other Zte Modems And Fons Such As Etisalat Gaga / Is Mtn Unlimited Data Plans Real Or Caped Please Help / Airtel BIS No Longer Working On PC And Android!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.