Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

United Nigeria Vs Air Peace Which Is Manageable? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United Nigeria Vs Air Peace Which Is Manageable? (914 Views)

United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board / United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Nigeria Vs Air Peace Which Is Manageable? by ican2020: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
I did not use the word BEST because none of them comes close

I ones used Air Peace from Abuja to Asaba but I had a very bad experience, imagine delaying our flight for 5 hours plus and their staff at Abuja airport are very very rude and unfriendly, they don’t even care to speak to us and when you ask for the cause of delays they see you as a bad person and even ignored you.

That of United Nigeria, I ones paid for flight from Lagos to Abuja, they never told us they don’t have any flight coming to Abuja and after more than one hour wait, we were asked to join Dana Air

The funniest thing was that they (United Nigeria) staff did not even have solid arrangement with Dana air, but when they saw that their passengers where almost turning violent before their I don care staff started running from pillar to post to make arrangement for us and I give God thanks that we followed Dana Air at last

So, which one of them is manageable a little and reliable?
Re: United Nigeria Vs Air Peace Which Is Manageable? by naturalman: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Join Keke napep, you will enjoy it
Re: United Nigeria Vs Air Peace Which Is Manageable? by ican2020: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
naturalman:
Join Keke napep, you will enjoy it
You are very funny

Asking one to join keke " do you have money to settle bad boys along d express

(1) (Reply)

Should I Yield? Pls Your Advice Is Needed Urgently / Now You Never Need To Pay To Travel! / Travel To Abroad Legally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.