Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) (3701 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by frankleesehi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Retired DSP Caught Having Sex with A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (Photos)

A retired Deputy Superintendent of Police identified as Gamy Ugwu was caught and paraded for allegedly having sex with a mentally-ill girl in Amufie community, Enugu, HGS Media Plus learnt.

The incident happened in Enugu-Ezike in Igbo Eze North local government area of Enugu State

A facebook user, Chijinkem Ugwuanyi, disclosed this via Facebook on Monday, September 12.

"A Retired Deputy Superintendent Of Police from Amufie named Gamy Ugwu was caught having affair with an slowpoke Called Ugo Nwa Eke in Amufie Community." he wrote.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/12/retired-dsp-caught-having-sex-with-a-mentally-ill-girl-in-enugu-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by AdamuKD: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Na Enugu ezike be the headquarter of Satan . Na there king of Satan died last year or so
I did my nysc there. Igbo Eze North in nsukka
E fit be say na ritual wey them tell am make him do. Those Enugu ezike people lik jazz no be here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gamy Ugwu have totally disgrace himself all because of a rotten "pussy" tongue.
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by frankleesehi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
More

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is how most policemen live their later life.

1 Like

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Anigreat: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Policemen are cursed, reason you see them living so tattered and miserable after their usêlèss service years. The man looked more mentally deranged than the poor girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Old fool

2 Likes

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Omihanifa: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:

Exactly my thoughts. Most police officers end up being useless after their years of service as a result of karma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by immortalcrown(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
This post is a feast for anti-Igbo.
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Konji plus lack of confidence leads to this.. better off going to ashawo or jerking off.. best is learning how to get into a girls pants without wasting time or money .. watch my videos to learn

Going direct ..cutting the fat as i call it

1 Like

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by AdamuKD: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
Because of the curses the Masses laid on them. Very wicked set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by uvie66: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omihanifa:

Exactly my thoughts. Most police officers end up being useless after their years of service as a result of karma.
.....so how is this a crime
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omihanifa:

just like old lonely male lions who have been driven out of their pride.
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Omihanifa: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
uvie66:
.....so how is this a crime

Are you saying having sex with a mentally unstable person isn’t a crime ? shocked if what he was doing was right, why didn’t he take her to his house to have sex with her. Why didn’t he have to do it in an abandoned building.
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Firstcitizen: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gamy Ugwu
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Iliveforever(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
The ritual is still not yet complete.

2 Likes

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by justicechichex: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
What a shameful act!! Imagine someone's wife and father is been paraded coz of this act..

Omoh this is so degrading.
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
The Federal Republic of Nigeria should grant our request for independence.

Biafra Nation

Oodua Nation

Arewa Nation

And any other part, we are too big to be under one President
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Patriotsleague: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mpuru mmiri flaat heads are a disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Patriotsleague: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
The Federal Republic of Nigeria should grant our request for independence.

Biafra Nation

Oodua Nation

Arewa Nation

And any other part, we are too big to be under one President
Focus on your part, forget the rest, it's not your business.
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Focus on your part, forget the rest, it's not your business.

Where you belong does suffer from this unholy union too...

Make Obi manage him area and others to manage their areas too is not a bad idea
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by uvie66: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omihanifa:

Are you saying having sex with a mentally unstable person isn’t a crime ? shocked if what he was doing was right, why didn’t he take her to his house to have sex with her. Why didn’t he have to do it in an abandoned building.
firstly, who diagnosed the mental incapacity of the lady in question, secondly, what is wrong with an abandoned building?
If you say he committed a crime, under what statute was this crime committed ?
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by temitope27(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Na Enugu ezike be the headquarter of Satan . Na there king of Satan died last year or so
I did my nysc there. Igbo Eze North in nsukka
E fit be say na ritual wey them tell am make him do. Those Enugu ezike people lik jazz no be here
when Satan die, DEVIL arise grin
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Freelane33(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Konji
If I have a old papa like this
Without wife
Omo
I’m gonna get him one
Sure plug for oil changing
Body no be fire wood
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
How people prick dey rise sometimes shock me
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Mercury12(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
He is no different from the girl. They both mentally ill.
They should be admitted to the nearest psychiatric hospital asap
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by crossfm: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
The choice of diction by the writer is what caught my attention,which one be slowpoke.

We don't have respect for people with disability and mental health in Nigeria.
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by BigYash: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
The man preek never still calm down,even when caught in action. grin Manpower wahala.. But all girls.. Na wah o
Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by GeneralPula: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Flatinoz..

Nah their Job..

1 Like

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
uvie66:
firstly, who diagnosed the mental incapacity of the lady in question, secondly, what is wrong with an abandoned building?
If you say he committed a crime, under what statute was this crime committed ?
Your head is not korrect

Re: Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) by Trustedapparel(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 400l Student Of Uniabuja Caught Stealing. / Soldiers Caught Fulani Bandits In Niger State While Disguising as Passengers / Lesbian Suicide Pact - 'Bose Ore & Frances Hamilton Were Longtime Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.