Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

……. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ……. (907 Views)

What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? / Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension / How To Prepare Nigerian Smoothies For UTI Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

……. by AlphaG: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
…….
Re: ……. by AlphaG: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Pls help push to front page
Re: ……. by azpekuliar: 5:57am On Sep 13, 2022
AlphaG:
I have kidney infection and antibiotics has refused to totally clear it up, pls is there any proven herbal remedy for it. Thanks in anticipation

What are the symptoms of the kidney infection you have?

1 Like

Re: ……. by Kingshealthy: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2022
azpekuliar:

What are the symptoms of the kidney infection you have?
@ AlphaG, an answer to this question will help a lot in advising you on what next to do. I noticed that you attempted to contact me through my moniker but currently I'm unable to do anything with the moniker. So sorry for your present situation.
Re: ……. by AlphaG: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Kingshealthy post=116644991]@ AlphaG, an answer to this question will help a lot in advising you on what next to do. I noticed that you attempted to contact me through my moniker but currently I'm unable to do anything with the moniker. So sorry for your present situation.

I already taken a series of antibiotics injection, the symptoms are not severe any more. Initially I used to have a severe back pain and hotness in my flank, but now I don’t feel pain anymore but I still feel warmth in my back when I lay at night. So I feel the infection is not totally cleared up. And I don’t know if herb will help. I’m tired of taking antibiotics

1 Like

Re: ……. by Kingshealthy: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=AlphaG post=116658796][/quote] let it not be staphylococcus aureus oooo. Because if it is and you are taking antibiotics like this...........hmnnnnn just observe very well ooooool. Better still, run a test to ascertain exactly what it is. Don't over relax because of the relief you've gotten at the moment. My 2kobo
Re: ……. by AlphaG: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingshealthy:
let it not be staphylococcus aureus oooo. Because if it is and you are taking antibiotics like this...........hmnnnnn just observe very well ooooool. Better still, run a test to ascertain exactly what it is. Don't over relax because of the relief you've gotten at the moment. My 2kobo
Urine mscs showed says no growth but I feel the symptoms. So what do I do now?
Re: ……. by juniorrate: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
check for Urethral swab mcs or Seminal Fluid Analysis, that’s where staph is mostly detected in male
Re: ……. by juniorrate: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingshealthy:
let it not be staphylococcus aureus oooo. Because if it is and you are taking antibiotics like this...........hmnnnnn just observe very well ooooool. Better still, run a test to ascertain exactly what it is. Don't over relax because of the relief you've gotten at the moment. My 2kobo

@Kingshealthy
if it were to be staph aureus while he’s taking antibiotic back to back, then what will happen? multiply into Methicillin-resistant strain and resist all antibiotic.. staph is a bacteria which is very easy to contact but harder to treat
Re: ……. by AlphaG: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2022
juniorrate:

@Kingshealthy
if it were to be staph aureus while he’s taking antibiotic back to back, then what will happen? multiply into Methicillin-resistant strain and resist all antibiotic.. staph is a bacteria which is very easy to contact but harder to treat
Is it possible it become resistant to all antibiotics?. I mean all. If yes how do one treat it?
Re: ……. by juniorrate: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2022
AlphaG:

Is it possible it become resistant to all antibiotics?. I mean all. If yes how do one treat it?

yes it’s possible and u can see that in your antibiotic sensitivity
the more u re takin an antibiotic, the more it will be resisting the antiobiotic used and those not killed will mutiply in full force and turn to MRSA Super bug. well the deep truth is no antibiotic can cure staph aureus except when “anietocin” will complete human trial
Re: ……. by AlphaG: 2:13am On Sep 15, 2022
juniorrate:

yes it’s possible and u can see that in your antibiotic sensitivity
the more u re takin an antibiotic, the more it will be resisting the antiobiotic used and those not killed will mutiply in full force and turn to MRSA Super bug. well the deep truth is no antibiotic can cure staph aureus except when “anietocin” will complete human trial
Not even herb?
Re: ……. by Kingshealthy: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=AlphaG post=116658796][/quote]yes herb will help you. I don't want to blow unnecessary whistle on what herbs can do in such situations like yours. You can check my signature for my contact. Also @Raph3177, I discovered you attempted to contact me on the other moniker, I don't have the email of that moniker. Check my signature on this moniker you'll see my contact
Re: ……. by Raph3177(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kingshealthy:
yes herb will help you. I don't want to blow unnecessary whistle on what herbs can do in such situations like yours. You can check my signature for my contact. Also @Raph3177, I discovered you attempted to contact me on the other moniker, I don't have the email of that moniker. Check my signature on this moniker you'll see my contact
I just wanted to tell u fool to stop scamming pple. Idiot
Re: ……. by Kingshealthy: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Raph3177:

any evidence? If you can't produce any, then perish
Re: ……. by Kingshealthy: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Raph3177:

do you need all the time in the world before you come up with your scam evidence. From the time ( after 12) that I asked you to prove your scam post with evidence till now is it not enough time for you? You've even been on nairaland after then as can been seen from your last seen idiaaaaat.

Re: ……. by Emipathos(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do not use mouth to diagnose yourself that you have kidney infection even though you experienced the symptoms. Go for test. Anyway, staff and other STDs are not easy to be cured of especially when it has stayed so long in our body.

It is true that antibiotics or the Orthodox medicine cannot eliminate sturborn staff. Every drug you take has chemicals in it which form toxins in your body.

I suffered from staff for 8 years. What later helped me was Chinese capsules. Herbal treatment that did the wonder. Even when your kidney is infected, there medication that will fix it. I have seen.

If you are interested, call / WhatsApp me on 08185363189 for recommendation and direction and you will be attended to.
Re: ……. by Freelane33(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Read about this
Eyin olobe
That’s the name

Re: ……. by isaackigaski: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Just Dm I'll give you a leaf you can just boil and drink you'll be ok.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/aids Can He Be Infected / Please Help Me Out. / Your Health Is your Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.