Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

In Love With The Mermaid Season 1(novel) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With The Mermaid Season 1(novel) (550 Views)

The Mermaid With A Golden Voice ( Episode 1) / The Mermaid Episode 1 / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With The Mermaid Season 1(novel) by donlackey(m): 4:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Saving A Good Looking Little Brother

Late at night, the dark blue ocean was calm, reflecting the starlight all over the sky from the ink blue sky ⛅. A luxurious cruise ship floated on the sea. As the waves gently swayed, the ship � was brightly lit and luxurious. On a dark and unlit deck at the back of the ship, a dark shadow held a five or six-year-old boy who was sleeping � and walked � to the side of the ship. He lifted the boy overboard and whispered softly, "Matt, don't blame me. I only blame you for being too favored!" As he said that, he let go and let the boy fall into the sea �. At about the same time, on the sea not far away from the cruise ship, a small head suddenly popped out A pair of big eyes as clear as gems excitedly looked at the ship in the distance. There was also a Little Dolphin swimming � happily beside her. Little Mermaid pointed at the boat and said milkily, "Little Dolphin �, look! Big ship! Daddy must be on the boat! Hmm! "Plop" a sound of water. "Ah! Little Dolphin �, someone fell into the water! Let's go save someone! " Little Mermaid saw the boy being thrown into the sea, and she almost didn t even think about it and quickly swam � over. The silver fish tail cut open the calm sea surface and stirred up Snow-white waves. Within tens of seconds after the boy fell into the water, she had already caught the boy who was slowly sinking to the bottom of the sea. The dark� shadow on the deck noticed the movement on the sea surface, frowned and asked, "What Sound?" Another gloomy female voice said, "Second brother, it should be a shark. I heard that there are a lot of sharks in this area. Matt might have been taken away by the sharks!" The shadow cast a cold glance at the woman and said, "This is for the best. Otherwise, you and I will have no good fruit ������� to eat!" "Second brother, I'm not stupid. The medicine I fed Matt was a chronie poison. Even if he didn't drown and was saved by luck, he would never live for half a month. As long as Second Brother � keeps his promise and lets my daughter marry the future heir of the Schubler family in the future �, I am willing to do anything for Second Brother!" Little Mermaid pulled the boy who had fallen into the water underwater and swam out several hundred � meters in one breath before she dared to poke her head out, while trying hard to lift the boy's head to the surface. "Hoo... Ho0... Little Dolphin, what did you say you were going to do? Why don't you bring him home? " Hearing � this, Little Dolphin called Out anxiously. That's right. Grandpa said that
humans can't breathe underwater. They can only stay above the water � so that they won't die. What can we do? " Little Mermaid said in distress. Then, she looked around and suddenly giggled. "Little Dolphin, I know! Just send him ashore. Let's Swim to the island over there!" After swimming � near the island, Little Mermaid instrueted Little Dolphin, "Little Dolphin �, go back and tell Grandpa that I.. I'm going � to pick coral and tell him not to Worry. Her grandfather once told her that human beings were all bad people, so she must not go near the shore or the big ship �. Therefore, if she knew that she had saved a human, she would definitely scold her. With the help of the waves �, Little Mermaid finally got the little boy to the beach where the waves could not hit. Under the starry sky ⛅, the sleeping boy's eyebrows were like ink paintings, his thin lips were closed, and there was no sound. Little Mermaid tilted her head and looked stunned. This little brother seemed to be better looking than her brothers! She couldn't help but stretch out her little hand and poke the boy's cheek. She called out in a milky voice, "Brother, wake up!"

�TO BE CONTINUE�

Follow us for more stories and the season 2 of this story

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Shows Up To Support Hilda Baci (Photos) / Small Section From "Clay Of The Gods." / Letter To Cuddlemmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.