Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs (442 Views)

Please I Need A Job In Ijegun / Urgent Recruitment From Abuja And It's Environs Come In / Part Time Job Around Ikotun, Ijegun Or Igando, Lagos ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs by Nigeriaiscasted: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Please I need a job. I am a graduate student that studied international relations and diplomacy and have passion for teaching too. I stay in ijegun. Pls someone should help me with a job. Salary doesn’t need to be 50k or 40k. Just something that will keep me busy and engaged with people. I am also a YouTuber. I am great with the use of SEO words search.I love learning and teaching. I taught in retland Grace collage in osogbo during my youth service and was retained by my employer for a extra one year before I came to Lagos. Pls reach me on 0.8.1.5.1.3.8.9.9.1.5

God bless

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs by oluwafynest(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2022
You taught and you can't manage to type your number easily for employers/helpers to reach you.

You will learn someday
Re: Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs by Nigeriaiscasted: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
oluwafynest:
You taught and you can't manage to type your number easily for employers/helpers to reach you.

You will learn someday

Brother it comes out on google. You should understand privacy my sweet brother okay will modify it as you insisted
Re: Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs by Hamachi(f): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:
Please I need a job. I am a graduate student that studied international relations and diplomacy and have passion for teaching too. I stay in ijegun. Pls someone should help me with a job. Salary doesn’t need to be 50k or 40k. Just something that will keep me busy and engaged with people. I am also a YouTuber. I am great with the use of SEO words search.I love learning and teaching. I taught in retland Grace collage in osogbo during my youth service and was retained by my employer for a extra one year before I came to Lagos. Pls reach me on 0.8.1.5.1.3.8.9.9.1.5

God bless
Can you teach? If yes, there are schools in community or if you wish to learn a business. I can direct you to somewhere
Re: Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs by Nigeriaiscasted: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Hamachi:
Can you teach? If yes, there are schools in community or if you wish to learn a business. I can direct you to somewhere

Where are the schools?
Re: Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs by Ezeogu21: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Please I am also interested in jobs around ijegun, ikotun and environs
Re: Please I Need A Job in Ijegun or it’s Environs by Hamachi(f): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

Where are the schools?
Go to community, there is one at estate junction, before fagbile, another in Ijagemo, there is best gift, imperial college, tutorial centers close to the Ijegun b/stop, baptist secondary school the ones ok your street junction another close to Papa Major

(1) (Reply)

Become A Ghost Writer And Earn In Foreign Currencies Monthly / Screening Interview For British American Tobacco / Job Opening For Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.