Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck (3389 Views)

Success In ICAN Exam Is Never By Luck Or Chance / Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / Queen Elizabeth Honours Kenedy Joseph Ekezie, Hauwa Ojeifo, Kenedy Joseph Ekezie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by jesmond3945: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
The King Who Resigned Because of a Woman he Loved and married

Did you know that Queen Elizabeth II would never have become a queen if her uncle who was the former king Edward VIII had not abdicated and resigned in 1936, thus paving the way for her father George VI to become king?

Why did the king resigned?

Well, King Edward VIII loved a woman. It turned out that the woman had divorced two times and she was someone with easy virtues. The marriage of a king to a former hook-up artist was considered scandalous and unacceptable by the British people.

He chose to abdicate after the British government, public, and the Church of England condemned his decision to marry a woman who has a sexual scandal escapade in China and several other places and who was rumored to have become infertile from her many sexual indiscretion.

It was simply unbelievable and unpalatable that a future king-to-be would be getting married to a woman like that. And this caused several protests in London and other places.

With no resolution possible, the king renounced the throne on December 10 1936. The next day, Parliament approved the abdication instrument, and Edward VIII’s reign came to an ignoble end.

At his abdication, he said: “I have found it impossible to carry on the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge the duties of king, as I would wish to do, without the help and support of the woman I love.”

He later became an outcast. And the hook-up artist of a wife later left him when his health deteriorated... When he died, he was not buried in the royal cemetery. He died a lonely man, in absolute penury. What a sad way to die! Our actions have consequences.

By Wikipedia
He is the king of simps

2 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
The King Who Resigned Because of a Woman he Loved and married

Did you know that Queen Elizabeth II would never have become a queen if her uncle who was the former king Edward VIII had not abdicated and resigned in 1936, thus paving the way for her father George VI to become king?

Why did the king resigned?

Well, King Edward VIII loved a woman. It turned out that the woman had divorced two times and she was someone with easy virtues. The marriage of a king to a former hook-up artist was considered scandalous and unacceptable by the British people.

He chose to abdicate after the British government, public, and the Church of England condemned his decision to marry a woman who has a sexual scandal escapade in China and several other places and who was rumored to have become infertile from her many sexual indiscretion.

It was simply unbelievable and unpalatable that a future king-to-be would be getting married to a woman like that. And this caused several protests in London and other places.

With no resolution possible, the king renounced the throne on December 10 1936. The next day, Parliament approved the abdication instrument, and Edward VIII’s reign came to an ignoble end.

At his abdication, he said: “I have found it impossible to carry on the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge the duties of king, as I would wish to do, without the help and support of the woman I love.”

He later became an outcast. And the hook-up artist of a wife later left him when his health deteriorated... When he died, he was not buried in the royal cemetery. He died a lonely man, in absolute penury. What a sad way to die! Our actions have consequences.

By Wikipedia
He was addicted to married woḿen, His father King George V favoured and prayed for his brother King George Vi to become king. He was timeless fool,
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by SouthSouth1914: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Amb1045:
This is a Wikipedia story of the said King before urchins say I posted a fake news

The king loved married women while he was a teen, his dad wished the younger one would have been king which eventually happened.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by orble: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
chat. whatsapp.com/GUqiEuJrFQe8AlLtDNnz4Q
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Potbellyman(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
I still don't get it
You have access to all kind of women
That odd one with bad history they always fall in love with grin
The new king Charles is on this table
His son On same table
The upcoming princes will not be immune to this grin
...and cycle continues grin
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by tsephanyah(f): 4:33am On Sep 14, 2022
SHE NEVER LEFT HIM.

First photo: Wallis Simpson and Elizabeth during Edward funeral.

Second photo: quick search on Google wether they separate or not

Op intentionally added "she left him when his health deteriorated" because of his hatred against women. A poor lowlife man can't get a woman so he hate them all.

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by tsephanyah(f): 4:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Amb1045:
This is a Wikipedia story of the said King before urchins say I posted a fake news
you preemptively said this because you knew what you did. SHE NEVER LEFT HIM
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by OgatheTop: 6:26am On Sep 14, 2022
You lied. The wife Simpson Wallis never left him. Again, he was buried in the grounds of Windsor castle.

1 Like

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by phemmyfour: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Amb1045:
Fear the empire
The list is endless.

I didn't see USA, Ghana, Zimbabwe etc
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Oberhiri141(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2022
This thread should move to front page ASAP
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by favour32(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Amb1045:
this story teaches men not to carry love over family. Most Women will naturally abandon you when things are going bad. Love shouldn't be all you dream about.
100% correct!
I have told nairalander males several times,
married or unmarried to know that,
a girl/woman does not love but only has self interest.
This is very practical especially in Nigeria.
All males especially in Nigeria should always have their interests first before any girl/woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by gotnel: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Love a woman with your brain open to see and reason clearly.
There are many reasons to be in love with the opposite sex, but your account of love must take real records of events as they unfold.
Deception is an integral part of love. Man or woman must watch out when in love.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Popesuccess(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2022
His wife did not leave him and he did not die poor. The couple were treated like royalty and celebrities all around the world.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by DrAkpamudehe: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

They royal family knew that marrying a woman you didn't disvirgin is a sure way to misfortune!
They knew that once a woman has slept with another man before you marry her, you're liable to train bastards. This is why the royal families marry VIRGINS!
You shouldn't be foolish enough to marry a woman you did not disvirgin. If you do, your blood line is cursed forever!
See Game of Thrones. With their promiscuous life, when they want a heir, they go for virgins.

Men, sleep with any girl you can bed but when it is time for you to start a family, take the pains to find a virgin!

Do people like you still exist in this time and age with your primitive thoughts? U should go back to the primitive era where u belong
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2022
The story is not totally correct, according to Wikipedia, Edward VIII and Wallis remained married until his death in 1972.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by juman(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2022
He is less informed person.
Why chasing expired puna when a king can have access to thousands of brand new punas.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by jeromestarks: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Do people like you still exist in this time and age with your primitive thoughts? U should go back to the primitive era where u belong
I'm telling you the reality you're spilling nonsense.
The women know what I am talking about.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Minjim: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2022
I'm not sure Edward VIII died a poor man.

In 1937, Edward was created Duke of Windsor and married Wallis Simpson in a ceremony in France.

During the Second World War, the Duke of Windsor escaped from Paris, where he was living at the time of the fall of France, to Lisbon in 1940. The Duke of Windsor was then appointed Governor of the Bahamas, a position he held until 1945.
He lived abroad until the end of his life, dying in 1972 in Paris. He is buried in the private burial ground beside Frogmore Mausoleum at Windsor.

https://www.royal.uk/edward-viii
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Minjim: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2022
tsephanyah:
SHE NEVER LEFT HIM.

First photo: Wallis Simpson and Elizabeth during Edward funeral.

Second photo: quick search on Google wether they separate or not

Op intentionally added "she left him when his health deteriorated" because of his hatred against women. A poor lowlife man can't get a woman so he hate them all.

Moreover, Op concocted the ending.

Edward didn't died in penury.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by Karleb(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Imagine someone telling me my grandfather abdicated the throne to marry hook up girl.

I don’t care if the hook up girl would go on to become my grandmother but I will surely curse the grandfather.
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by bluefilm: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wilson500:
This story is for those who give a f**k about the British empire undecided

Exactly!
Re: How Queen Elizabeth II Became Queen By Luck by lordally(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Karleb:
Imagine someone telling me my grandfather abdicated the throne to marry hook up girl.

I don’t care if the hook up girl would go on to become my grandmother but I will surely curse the grandfather.

Guy you don Finish me with laugh! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Topics In Education / MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018 / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.